Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MFer!!!!!! :mad:🤬😤

My dealer just called and told me that @Ford Motor Company will not allow him to sell me my Bronco until the seat belt recall issue is addressed. So the good news is now I can stop obsessing over when my Bronco will arrive in Austin. The really bad news is that he's been told that the seat belt recall issue fix has no projected timeline and may not be available until Q4! WTF!!!!!
Sponsored

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MFer!!!!!! :mad:🤬😤

My dealer just called and told me that @Ford Motor Company will not allow him to sell me my Bronco until the seat belt recall issue is addressed. So the good news is now I can stop obsessing over when my Bronco will arrive in Austin. The really bad news is that he's been told that the seat belt recall issue fix has no projected timeline and may not be available until Q4! WTF!!!!!
That sucks, i will be in the same boat then. Mine should be delivered soon and it’s on the recall too.

Ph4nt0m

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sucks, i will be in the same boat then. Mine should be delivered soon and it’s on the recall too.
Just had the same thing happen to me.
I remember a long time ago I bought a 4Runner from a dealer that had an open recall but parts weren’t available so I had to sign a waiver to be able to purchase. (Takata Airbag)

Anyone know if something like that can be done?

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is not a global recall right, just to US?

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well.... holy shit.

Finally pulled back to "Order Confirmed", right around midnight. Being 3 hours from MAP in S. Ontario, I'm thinking the dealer is gonna see a drop today or tomorrow, and I'm gonna see "shipped" later this morning.

2dr OBX 2.7, SAS, Lux, Tow, B&O, Leather, all the sins.

Screenshot_20230704-004006.png
My tracker just went to "ordered confirm" today. Does that mean it has shipped or its ready to ship?
Dealer told me he had an ETA of 7/24.

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week 1689272361244

Sponsored

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The "no explanation" part has to be frustrating. The small positive is that many that were stuck have moved and made it to dealers... Some even delivered.

Hang in there.
Well it’s gone back to “order confirmed” which means the status should change to shipped in a Few days.

Of coarse news hits that my industry is basically gonna shut down during the WGA and SAG strikes. And then the same day my bronco ships.

Ah well hopefully by the time they can actually sell it to me after the recall fix, the animation shows will start being green lit again 😫.

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer just confirmed to me that the recall affects Canada as well.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well it’s gone back to “order confirmed” which means the status should change to shipped in a Few days.

Of coarse news hits that my industry is basically gonna shut down during the WGA and SAG strikes. And then the same day my bronco ships.

Ah well hopefully by the time they can actually sell it to me after the recall fix, the animation shows will start being green lit again 😫.
Dang... I hope your timing works out. For what it's worth, they are saying no solution until Q4. I find that hard to believe, but we'll see. It affects many of us, just a little differently.

Sponsored

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t know. Would think it would affect Canada too?
Canada affected. But Q4 is way too rediculous. They are just waiting for the clip to come in. How hard is to design and manufacture it?

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with my dealer and he said they will be able to sell the vehicle and i will have to get back to get the recall addressed when they get the part.

offroad_power

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks 23
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke with my dealer and he said they will be able to sell the vehicle and i will have to get back to get the recall addressed when they get the part.
Is that an exception for your dealer?

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

well thats good news. hopefully he knows what he's talking about and not just saying what you want to hear.

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well thats good news. hopefully he knows what he's talking about and not just saying what you want to hear.
True.
I hope it’s true..
Sponsored