First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And if we keep that up, I better be looking at 15 passenger vans instead of Broncos!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Clark

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly, even in 4 door the bronco is small
Like CR-V RAV4 class small, which I realized is actually pretty big now, but in the class of SUVs it's little. And with body on frame construction, the bronco will be less spacious than other SUVs with similar footprints

There are certainly going to be people who need or want a bigger vehicle.

Toyota land cruiser would be a perfect fit
I have a 2014 lc and still too small for road trips we take my 18 f250 with all the junk in the bed Broncos going to be my fun car 4door bd btw

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2014 lc and still too small for road trips we take my 18 f250 with all the junk in the bed Broncos going to be my fun car 4door bd btw
Oh just two young kids no dog

Deleted member 20241

I've got reservation for a 4-door BL. I also have a family of 5, and a dog. When we head out to the wilderness, room is tight in the Runner. Load that thing up with gear and the critter and soon enough, we are over flowing and taking the wife's Subaru Ascent as well. Keep in mind the other four members of my family are females. That might help explain my situation.

Ideally I'd buy the Bronco and it fits my family, my dog and a few days worth of gear for heading into the back country. I don't think that is feasible, or realistic from everything I'm seeing with the Bronco. Interior cargo dimensions appear to be smaller than my 4Runner's, so I'd be taking a step backwards in that regard.

"What about buying a roof rack?" you might ask. Well I was planning on putting a RTT on my next vehicle, so there won't be room for gear and a RTT. Not sure I want to load and unload a RTT each time I want to use the roof rack for hauling gear either. Buy a trailer? Possibly an option, but that 3500lbs tow capacity is a joke, and I don't know I want two trailers - one for my Yamaha Grizzly 700 and a camping trailer/gear hauler? The Bronco can't tow a big enough toy hauler/camper.

So what do you all think?

1. Ditch the reservation and wait for the new Raptor or all new 2022 Tundra?
2. Buy the Bronco and learn new methods to control my inevitable rage when I can't fit all my crap in it for a weekend in the woods?
3. Buy a Ranger and hate myself every time I look in the mirror?
4. Sell all my belongings and live like a Sasquatch alone in the forest?
5. Living in a van down by the river eating a steady diet of government cheese.......âś”

Sponsored
OP
OP
Clark

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner