Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To be clear, are you still claiming the 2 door Bronco will be over 180" long? I just can't see that happening with what we've seen and been told, and would love to know your source for that.
I have my sources-we'll see about the overall length with the 2 door-but I still stand by that the 4 door will be larger then the 1996 Bronco length wise.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is what I got for the 4 door. Taking all of this with a grain of salt as this is not the actual body.

Bronco 2 Door Dimensions.PNG
Awesome. Can you give us the center to center wheelbase as well?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Can you give us the center to center wheelbase as well?
No problem, see attached! If you guys need anything else let me know. I'm at work so I might not respond right away but I love doing this stuff.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem, see attached! If you guys need anything else let me know. I'm at work so I might not respond right away but I love doing this stuff.

there has to be something wrong with your measurements, unless you are assuming that is a 29" tire on there?

Edit: it is likely that the 17" measurement is wrong. 17
rim is on the inside of the lip, whereas the outside of the lip you measured should be between 17.5-18"

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I updated my post-maybe you you used your head-I was talking about the 4 door, not the two door models-maybe use your brain.
Well, that would be the reason I questioned it in the first place. Thank you for correcting your erroneous and misleading post. I was taking it on faith that you had some factual information, as you stated your case with authority. It is now clear that any trust in your knowledge was grossly misplaced.

Perhaps if you had used your brain when originally posting, you would have actually said what you meant and your assertions would have had some credibility. From your ballistic reaction to my simple interrogative, I would guess that you have immense difficulties admitting to even the simplest of mistakes and with human interaction in general - my condolences to the people who have to deal with you regularly.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

there has to be something wrong with your measurements, unless you are assuming that is a 29" tire on there?

rim is on the inside of the lip, whereas the outside of the lip you measured should be between 17.5-18"
Overall tire size (going by the F-150 wheel that is mounted to it) is 31.6"

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Perhaps if you had used your brain when originally posting, you would have actually said what you meant and your assertions would have had some credibility. From your ballistic reaction to my simple interrogative, I would guess that you have immense difficulties admitting to even the simplest of mistakes and with human interaction in general - my condolences to the people who have to deal with you regularly.
Nope, just don't deal with idiots on the internet that obviously can't deduce that I was speaking about the upper range of the size when it came to the 4 door model. I don't think anyone is expecting it to be that long with a 2 door product. sigh.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used a program called Bluebeam for this. It's great for construction drawings that I use on a daily basis. However, the drawings are obviously complete perpendicular when I am measuring them.. this photo could be at a slight angle which yes... would throw things off slightly. I dimensioned the tires to be roughly 28 inches on first measurement. It's not going to be perfect but it will be close.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used a program called Bluebeam for this. It's great for construction drawings that I use on a daily basis. However, the drawings are obviously complete perpendicular when I am measuring them.. this photo could be at a slight angle which yes... would throw things off slightly. I dimensioned the tires to be roughly 28 inches on first measurement. It's not going to be perfect but it will be close.
yeah I just went and did my own back of the napkin calc based off of some proportions and am getting a 28-30" tire as well, which would fit then with an approx. 105" wheelbase.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I rescaled it using the rim on the rear axle and now I think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me. The tire in the front seems to be bigger than the one in the back. Could just be the angle but they have different dimensions.

Anyways.. after re-calibrating to the back rim I found the following.

Overall length: 161 inches
Wheelbase: 110 inches
Tire Size on Front: 32 inches roughly
Tire Size on Back: 29 Inches roughly

:crazy:

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I believe the front and rear tires are different sizes in that side on shot, the front looks bigger than the rear. I wouldn't use those for scale.

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I rescaled it using the rim on the rear axle and now I think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me. The tire in the front seems to be bigger than the one in the back. Could just be the angle but they have different dimensions.

Anyways.. after re-calibrating to the back rim I found the following.

Overall length: 161 inches
Wheelbase: 110 inches
Tire Size on Front: 32 inches roughly
Tire Size on Back: 29 Inches roughly

:crazy:
Yeah, these numbers look right to me. In line with the 4 door wrangler wheelbase of around 115"

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overall tire size (going by the F-150 wheel that is mounted to it) is 31.6"
that is not an F-150 wheel. that is a ranger wheel, different bolt pattern. The stock tire on it is a 30" (stock Ranger XLT rim)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.