Sponsored

Deleted member 5064

dunno if this was answered already in this 37 page thread, but the price protection is only for people who made order before march 2021? So people (like me) who ordered after that date will most likely see a price increase on the 2022 model right?
Noticed that as well upon second read. Totally unacceptable. Why keep taking $100 reservations for ā€˜21ā€™s knowing they couldnā€™t fulfill orders?
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TomD9807

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 / 2016 Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was thinking of selling my F-150 to stop the ā€œdepreciation clockā€ as I wait for my WildTrak and becoming a 1 car family (I can always go borrow one of my brotherā€™s 10 cars, yes 10 cars if I need a 2nd car) BUT now Iā€™m not sureā€¦ Iā€™m holding Steady on my orderā€¦ not changing, not compromising!1

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shrug, I thought the email was about as (eventually getting to this point) expected on the mod tops and so on. Ford actually extending price protection another year and on mod to Mic ford points was better than expected. I thought they almost understand the rage and cancellations that will be coming when dealer stock shows up on the lots. it is almost enough to make someone think Ford isn't completely tone deaf. Except;

"Here. We. Go."

How did everyone feel when they read that in the email? Pretty pissed off I imagine.

Do they understand how contemptuous and condescending that sounds to us? I don't think they can see outside their little Bronco Team Bubble. A magical place where promising a pizza delivery in 30 minutes, but believe they are heroes if it shows up missing a couple toppings an hour late. "Hey, it was hard to get some of the ingredients I told you were available, it is not my fault that I didn't check the fridge to verify if I had any cheese when you ordered....it was supposed to be delivered today." And finally "Where is my tip?"

Completely. Tone. Deaf.

Sponsored

imatexan3

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand this complaint? Price protection goes through the '23 Model Year if you had a reservation. You want it to go through 2030? You don't lose price protection at all.

You don't get the FordPass points unless you switched from MOD to an MIC (or I guess now a soft top too).

Yup.

Agreed, I'd consider it. But I also realize it'll likely be years before it's available through parts.

So why are you here? All your posts are complaining. Cancel your order and get something else.

You also don't get the option to remove your doors and roof if that's important to you.
Iā€™m disappointed that I waited till after the MY21 order bank closed only because I knew I wouldnā€™t be a MY21 order because of the MOD top. I miss the price protection date by 11 days cause I figured since I was a MY22, it wouldnā€™t matter. Just hoping the price doesnā€™t go up a bunch between now and September when I put in a MY22 order.

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my "priority"....lol..... order just got pushed from June 14th to June 28th.... to august 15th. 2 door. I'm to the point where I am not sure I want a 2021 delivered to me in September.......I might wait till 2024 when I retire and see if they are available yet....

Athelstan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m disappointed that I waited till after the MY21 order bank closed only because I knew I wouldnā€™t be a MY21 order because of the MOD top. I miss the price protection date by 11 days cause I figured since I was a MY22, it wouldnā€™t matter. Just hoping the price doesnā€™t go up a bunch between now and September when I put in a MY22 order.

I'm in the same boat. Of course, I would have liked to see them give price protection to anyone with a current order.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This gets even worse when you consider there will be day 1 res holders like myself who switch to a soft top who get a build date prior to September and just get royally screwed altogether

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cant help but wonder if the "It will get here when it gets here" crowd is good with 2023(maybe).

yep. It's a fuckin' car....not getting it doesn't keep me off the trails and it will be all the sweeter when it gets here- how I want it.

As a bonus, all this BS doesn't affect me or stress me out. I feel for those who are anxious though, just don't understand it, there are options out there.

Sponsored

Bmerrion1391

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lot of people getting a pretty sore deal... but I feel like there is hope for us soft top buyers! Hopefully I will see mine sometime before the end of the year!

BD, Soft Top, 7MT, Area 51

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe price protection is for Reservation holders as well. You should be good.

47D8886F-8333-4C3C-9549-3119DD9847EB.jpeg

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lot of people getting a pretty sore deal... but I feel like there is hope for us soft top buyers! Hopefully I will see mine sometime before the end of the year!

BD, Soft Top, 7MT, Area 51
Well thereā€™s greater potential for yours to get pushed back now with many that will be switching to soft tops. Plus regular dealer inventory will now be filled
Sponsored