Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing that would help people make some decisions is knowing the approximate cost for the hard top conversion, now. I went all over the parts cat and very little prices (the back cap on a mod was about $500, however) and can almost guarantee very little will be available through normal dealer ordering channels. God help the poor person that get's one damaged and has to try and wrestle one out of the factory. Better get a soft top for backup, JIC.
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading this I'm glad I cancelled both of my reservations. 2 more years for a white top :rolleyes::rolleyes:

By then, Cybertruck will be out and the redesigned 4Runner, so more choices for everybody.

I never thought I might have a Tri Motor Cyber Truck before my Bronco but now I'm not so sure? First day (24 hours) reservations for both vehicles.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would of found a new dealer. Did you get under msrp in writing with the $500?

Dealer told me that I was top of their allocation list so they wanted a $2000 deposit. I was okay with that knowing I ordered exactly what I wanted and was expecting deliver within 6 months. Now, I'm not so sure about having $2000 in their account instead of mine for the next year or so. Just doesn't seem fair to me.

Stever17

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a hold of Ford they needed my order number and the dealership hasn't given me an order number and I asked for it. How do I get that order number and do I need to switch dealerships if this one is not communicating to me?

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the last few emails Ford sent out, you could potentially still reserve today and get a MY21. All depends on your desired build. 4DR soft top, 2.3L automatic is where it’s at if you want a MY21, or so I’ve heard.
If you have a July 2021 reservation, you can still likely slip in on a low end, 2.3, non-sas, soft top.

Sponsored

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am an early day 2 reservation as well & my dealer said he thought I stood a good chance at getting mine in 2021. I'm a priority 10, 8th out of 60+ orders & 4 have already been pulled. Your place in line at your dealer is a big factor in wait times.
I folded. Day one reservation. Wasn’t waiting until 2023, dealer told me I am #1 on his list now. BL. SAS 2.7 now MIC. We will see what happens

FireGuy1182

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150, 2015 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a joke, Tried calling the Bronco support team number and was on hold for 30 minutes. Dealerships are kept in the dark just like us from Ford. It’s a total shit show! I don’t really need the Bronco I just want it! I plan on keeping my order and seeing what happens. Really thinking of once I receive it just flipping it for a profit. I could easily see some sucker paying an extra 10k for it.

4XGare

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just looked on Autotrader out of curiosity and I see three 4 door Broncos and one 2 door Bronco "In Transit" to dealerships. I don't know if these are customer orders, or dealer stock... but If they are customer orders, why would the dealership(s) advertise them for sale if they're already allocated to order holders?

This especially sucks considering I'm a 2 door order holder, yet dealerships might be getting stock to sell to the public?

I am extremely disappointed in Ford, and sadly I am having to entertain other vehicles as I'm not able to wait until 2023 for my 2 door all because Ford can't properly outsource hard tops.

NVBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious - Is this communication from Ford itself or your dealer? I haven't received a dang thing.

Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gah....I wish they would give us SOME timeline - we are now a one-car household waiting on this - I seriously find myself considering getting the soft top and then getting the hard top later.... Unless I just rode it out on my 7/14 reservation and if I get it by end of year I'll be happy but I can't know that, and they want you to let them know in 3 weeks haha
In same boat, sold our second car Dec 2020 :(

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just looked on Autotrader out of curiosity and I see three 4 door Broncos and one 2 door Bronco "In Transit" to dealerships. I don't know if these are customer orders, or dealer stock... but If they are customer orders, why would the dealership(s) advertise them for sale if they're already allocated to order holders?

I'm assuming there are dealers doing shady things like having their employees place regular retail orders with the intention of immediately selling them through the dealership.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing that would help people make some decisions is knowing the approximate cost for the hard top conversion, now. I went all over the parts cat and very little prices (the back cap on a mod was about $500, however) and can almost guarantee very little will be available through normal dealer ordering channels. God help the poor person that get's one damaged and has to try and wrestle one out of the factory. Better get a soft top for backup, JIC.
Here is what the basic JL top costs from mopar
Ford Bronco 6/25 Email & FAQ: Modular Hardtops Delayed Until 2023MY | Price Protection Extension | Free Hardtop Prep Kit 3 (2).PNG

I would expect the MOD top to add $750-1k over that.
Plus the $300-500 for freight shipping.

Lawdog92

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So just got done talking to my dealer he told me. If you had ordered thought a dealer cause there push the dealership vehicle thought you are going to definitely get your if you ordered tho the dealer
Sponsored