BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If my factory top ever has an issue (it's been completely flawless for over a year), I wouldn't take an ADV top for free.

Besides the slant back (do not like it) the major drawback for me is the fact that the second row and cargo area are one piece. Congrats on turning this into a Jeep and eliminating one of the coolest features that set the Bronco apart.

If I cant do this, I don't want it.

19512F49-2ACC-4467-8AC1-02C57C01C41A.JPG
IMG_5791.jpg
If your OEM top ever needs replacement youā€™re a candidate for Anderson Compositeā€™s top then. Theirs is a licensed copy of OEM made with better materials.

Iā€™m just glad there are options for everyone now. Expensive options but options šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ ADV and Anderson will both offer superior products to OEM. If you want a little uniqueness ADVā€™s is the option to go with. If you want it a bit more affordable and like the OEM features Anderson is the right choice.

And if people have an OEM top with zero issues awesome! You won the Bronco lotto! You only paid $695, enjoy!
Sponsored

OP
OP
coachsam14

coachsam14

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While you were there, did you happen to notice a large number of hardtops in shipping boxes stacked up waiting to be put on pallets and shipped

Yes, you can tell the shipping department was busy. Plenty of boxes for their carrier to pick-up.

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late August to early September. I was first hour pre order and that was what I was told
Really. So thats another pushback. WTF.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really. So thats another pushback. WTF.
Faith keeps dwindling for sure. If it gets to 2024, which imo is totally possible, I'm pulling the plug. I'll take a loss on the roof rack I've purchased

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late August to early September. I was first hour pre order and that was what I was told
Wtf... A few weeks ago it was "July" and then it was "August" and now it's "Late-Augtemebaury."

I've been a big supporter of ADV since the start of this and defending them, but I'm starting to lose my patience (if this news is accurate).

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wtf... A few weeks ago it was "July" and then it was "August" and now it's "Late-Augtemebaury."

I've been a big supporter of ADV since the start of this and defending them, but I'm starting to lose my patience (if this news is accurate).
Emailed last week and was told late August but plan for early September...

I honestly have no idea why they aren't shipping some first wave ones out. I get logistics of production and shipping entire preorders but damn, showing some good faith goes a long way

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Emailed last week and was told late August but plan for early September...

I honestly have no idea why they aren't shipping some first wave ones out. I get logistics of production and shipping entire preorders but damn, showing some good faith goes a long way
Agreed. It's not like they're waiting to fill a truck and save on logistics. I think it's safe to assume they've built and have ready enough to fill a truck load right now...

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. It's not like they're waiting to fill a truck and save on logistics. I think it's safe to assume they've built and have ready enough to fill a truck load right now...
Safe?

I'm a little (honestly a lot) dismayed by the lack of transparency here. I understand the overly optimistic original timeframe and earlier delays because of suppliers, but what is really going on now? It's always the same answer which is really not an answer.

We all sit here patiently after being told its gonna be another 60 days and then 60 days arrives and we are told another 60 days and all of these posts get going again. Personally, I hate being the type of person who is a pest as it appears as they are trying but this delay seems unexplainable at this point. Please please explain with concrete answers. "After the install video" is not an answer as to why they are not shipping. That should take 24 hrs. to produce. Heck, I'd give that a week.

Clearly the pace they are posting videos content is intended to satisfy and appease the preorder folks but it just makes it look like there are finished units ready to go. Clearly a few have been shipped or installed for a select few. Are those just glorified prototypes? Why are they not trickling out like Andersons? Are they getting a shipping discount by doing them all at the same time? Are they discovering issues that need to be addressed? PLease help us understand! I've been starting to feel like we are getting punked and I'm starting to feel like a fool. I don't like being made to look like a fool.

Okay, sorry!. My every 30 to 60 day rant is over. I'll copy and paste this again at the end of f'n September.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
" ADV warrants its Bronco Hardtop, when purchased from ADV or an authorized dealer/distributor to be free from manufacturers defects for a period of one year or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of the purchase. "
2021-2023 Ford Bronco Hardtop | ADV Fiberglass - Advanced Fiberglass Concepts

LOL........... Besides being ugly, they have zero faith in their product.