Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well after much thought I added the Sasquatch package to my 2 door black diamond build I just didn’t want to have regrets down the road. I got a better priority code too of 15 before I was 19. Salesman said that they are going to ramp up production in July and that I have the earliest time stamp at there dealer and should see movement soon. So we will see what happens
I would if I could keep the manual 7sp.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you intended to get an auto, great move, especially if your Bronco will ever go off pavement.

havingfunyet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
I added sasquatch recently too. I don't need it, but I want it. I also figured it was better to add on anything I might want now while I still get a price guarantee. I will be a 2022 build and if I added anything on next year it might be at a higher price.

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw the 35" and 33" on the bronco and really couldn't tell the size difference. So you should be able to drop down in size and have the bronco look awesome
The width was the most noticeable difference between the 2

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always wanted the Sasquatch package but got alligator arms but today I said screw it just add it on instead of having one pass me bye and I have instant regret the sales manager emailed me just to say great move on adding Sasquatch package it just looks so damn good

Last edited:

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the process of doing it too. I just sent my dealer a change request to add Squatch and remove the optional wheels. I like the optional wheels better, but I want the lower gear ratio for when I am not on pavement and it will save me from adding 35s later.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in the process of doing it too. I just sent my dealer a change request to add Squatch and remove the optional wheels. I like the optional wheels better, but I want the lower gear ratio for when I am not on pavement and it will save me from adding 35s later.
If you do the math you won’t be able to add the same stuff aftermarket for cheaper it’s really a good deal and covered under warranty

Last edited:

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you do the math you won’t be able to add the same stuff aftermarket for cheaper it’s really a good deal and covered under Ed warranty
Just the gear change alone will offset the cost. I also won't have to buy 5 35s. Later I will purchase the 35s I really want once I wear the stock ones out. I'm glad to be back on the Squatch :)

Sponsored

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on pulling the trigger. 2DR BD Sas order as well. I realized after debating for months whether I “need” Sas that I definitely wanted it, so might as well do it.

Smeegs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer a couple of weeks ago and he said the change could push my order to 2022. I have a day 2 reservation (12:30 AM), so I didn’t believe him, but decided to hold off. Any truth to the thought that it could push my order beyond just the potential SAS parts timing?

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I asked my dealer a couple of weeks ago and he said the change could push my order to 2022. I have a day 2 reservation (12:30 AM), so I didn’t believe him, but decided to hold off. Any truth to the thought that it could push my order beyond just the potential SAS parts timing?
Your dealer is full of shit if you want Sasquatch get it you going to have regrets you didn’t get it from what I was told today the builds are going to start to ramp up in July it’s a crap shoot either way you look at it just get what you want cause if you decide to add sasqautch for 2022 you won’t be price protected if they raise the price of it and you didn’t already have it added

Last edited:

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The longer I wait, the more I upgrade my order. I already decided to go from High to Lux. Considering SAS on my Badlands, but will wait to see both in person.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All I care about is having the 2.7 and sas. Could care less about other packages.
Sponsored