First Name
Richelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well Ford, way to disappoint!!!!! I am lodging my formal complaint. I have two reservations for the Ford Bronco, one 1st Edition and one Wild track, both and the only ones on your list of too bad, so sad. It took moving mountains and 6 devices going for hours to reserve a vehicle I had been waiting on for many years. You made all kinds of promises and I was really looking forward to and must have the modular top. You take it away on the two most expensive vehicles and even on the 1st edition which should have the most options. I personally chose this based on being a women and needing the ease of removing the top along with being able to store it right in the Bronco. Now you tell me, too bad, settle for the normal top which will either not be removable, or can wait until God knows when for the modular or go with the full removable top which will require a lift and a place to store it. Sorry, all of us do not have 6 car garages and will now have to buy a lift and that's if your garage will accommodate. Let's not forget the measly 1900.00 you say you will take off the price to compensate. How about more like 10-15 grand so we can get our own modular customized because of your "False Advertising" and spring for a lift. Do not even get me started on the white top that you also falsely advertised that apparently is only after market, also very shady. I have been a loyal ford owner for most of my life and have had at least a dozen, not sure if I will continue. Finally, a family member gave their blood, sweat and tears to Ford at the Trim Plant which was in Utica and is a retired employee. I hope you make this right and in time before you destroy your Brand and the loyalty of your fans. At this point I am disgusted!
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder how this is going to work for early reservation holders who get a trim like OBX, and want the black mod top.

Is it...

1. We check the box to get a black mod top as an option, as a secondary top. We pay for the option upfront. Car gets delivered on time with a MIC top, and then Ford is obligated to send us the second mod top x months later as soon as its available?

or

2. We need to decide to take on-time delivery with the mic top, or later with the mod top. And if we chose to take now with the mic top, we need to chase down Ford on our own for 12+ months trying to get a black top with no priority whatsoever?

It makes a huge difference. Personally, i could see major problems and headaches if it's #2.

anfo

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 toyota tundra limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL< LOL LOL< what did I tell you... lol I CALLED IT. WHAT A FUCKING SHIT SHOW.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well.....does that mean if you get a Black bronco Outer Banks and have the paint the top to match the body color.....that is not longer an option for black broncos????????

Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You alright bud?

Little tornado

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So we're stuck with gray tops if you don't want your Bronco super late.
Lol what if everyone orders the painted black top!! ?? then they have to get it done ! Come on Ford my GM buddies are going to be laughing hard on this one. It’s just painted top !

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only issue i can think of is the added thickness and seals where they match up
I have never gotten a wrap before. I just do vinyl with a die cutting machine, so I know how hard it is to stick vinyl to anything with a texture. Can vehicle wrapping work with texture?

Sponsored

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, when do you guys expect to see a thread for group-buy body shop deals to spray the MIC tops?

:sarcasm

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You've got to me kidding me Ford... there's gonna be a riot.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oooh... I thought it was Made In China