Sponsored

Anyone planning on 2” factory lift kit from Ford Performance Parts for their Bronco?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For anyone experienced in lifting other IFS trucks, should we expect Ford to publish guidelines for what is allowable on the axle angle so there is not undo stress put on the CV Joints, Camber Angle, etc? I assume we would want this information to know any aftermarket kit under consideration would not void our warranty?
Ford isn't going to replace CVs or any other front suspension wear item under warranty with any lift. I expect to replace coilovers and probably UCAs as soon as the aftermarket has them ready. I don't really care about the warranty on Ford suspension parts as I don't plan to have many of them anyway. Should be able to go at least 2 inches without any worries and probably a bit more. There will be diff drops and other fixes for higher lifts.

May not need to lift the Bronco as high to fit the big stuff though. Seems like they designed it with lots of room. Hopefully there's no body mounts to be cut like on the Toyotas or anything else in the way.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RickyBobby

Badlands
First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350, 2017 F150, 1996 Grand Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am for sure doing it. I like that it’s factory. I lifted my F150 and had lots of problems. The idea that it is factory is super appealing.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone experienced in lifting other IFS trucks, should we expect Ford to publish guidelines for what is allowable on the axle angle so there is not undo stress put on the CV Joints, Camber Angle, etc? I assume we would want this information to know any aftermarket kit under consideration would not void our warranty?
Typically 3" and under no changes are made to the dropout. The 6" kit includes a dropout drop that in all the ones I've seen involves cutting the frame, so its a one way ticket. I have never seen a 4.5" kit for IFS. I worked at a dealership from 1990 to 2004 and in all that time I NEVER once saw a customer denied any warranty claim because their truck was lifted. Things may be different now. Your warranty only covers parts that are factory, but, thats of course expected. I would be very surprised if any Bronco owner is denied any warranty claim on any factory part due to the fact that a lift kit may have caused premature wear to the factory part. Certainly wouldn't fit w/Ford's marketing strategy for this vehicle.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

37s or bust

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IF there is a 2" lift over what the Squatch package gives you....and its available at ordering....I will definitely get it....the extra clearance over the 35's will be great...not to mention it would look pretty nice as well

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We now know one of the Cyber Orange Broncos showcased had a 2” lift on 37s, which looks great. Is anyone considering a factory lift? I really like the look of 2 door over the 4 door but with 35s instead of 37s. What would be the positives and negatives of a lift?

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on 2” factory lift kit from Ford Performance Parts for their Bronco? 760594_10219671818879357_5180956008135154468_o-
Since when and where did you learn that Ford will actually (not hoping or wishing or assuming) make available (and through what source-factory installed or dealer installed?) a 2 inch lift kit that Ford will warranty?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely would check the price on it. After doing several lifts myself, I'm more than happy to have it done and warrantied.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

G2SKIER

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 17 ZR2 37s. New Silverado LT, RZR Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll probably do it with 37s. Let’s not compare to the pre production unit though. Attentive people will have noticed it’s on the current overseas ranger raptor platform. I wouldn’t base any speculation off that setup. Hopefully they release an actual production chassis with the lift for us to see.

RPhillips1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im likely going to get the sasquatch but as of right now I don't see myself getting 37s.
I currently have 33's on a four inch lift, I want the same look for my bronco....mainly a DD, but want the aggressive look

20200813_065842.jpg

20200813_065813.jpg

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We now know one of the Cyber Orange Broncos showcased had a 2” lift on 37s, which looks great. Is anyone considering a factory lift? I really like the look of 2 door over the 4 door but with 35s instead of 37s. What would be the positives and negatives of a lift?

Ford Bronco Anyone planning on 2” factory lift kit from Ford Performance Parts for their Bronco? 20200813_065813
So the 2 door on the left is on 37s and the 4 door on the right is on 35s?

Fordication

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150, 2004 Ford Taurus,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford offers it above or an add on to the Squatch PKG. I'm in! and you don't need step rails, keep a small step stool in the back if your vertically challenged.
Sponsored