Sponsored

Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors?

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only have one thing to say about my 2 door. It's fine...

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope, no regrets. But I do have the roof rack that gives you more options. Moved lumber, a mattress and a bookshelf. Have taken her camping with 3 humans and 1 dog, canoeing and backpacking.
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? D46F958D-8858-468D-8FAA-81CF9255BD23
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? 2C02BC1D-C1C3-43E3-94A4-B85A809E6573

mocktheworld

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1990 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it would be a safe bet to say more people would be telling the truth if they told you they had no regrets buying a 4 door instead of a 2 door. as opposed to this way. some of the comments are entertaining though.

Sponsored

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought about a two door back in 2021 but decided on a 4 door. Better ride, more room, easier resale. Now when I see a two door this is the first thing that comes to mind 😂

1C21A29B-673E-4CC0-91A7-6288B8C93957.jpeg

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situation…

no kids, 99.9% of the time it’s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the “man I wish I had more space” thoughts causing regret.

I don’t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

this decision is making me nuts!

many wisdom passed my way is greatly appreciated!!

Not once. Nothing against the four doors. They are amazing in their right. Just not for me.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even if you have other people in the back riding around it's plenty of space back there. I drove around weekly with 4 adults in my 2 door and my rear passengers were both almost 6 foot adults and they had space. I'm even the weird one that has a family yet still prefers my 2 door haha so yes go 2 door!
Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? PXL_20220731_214939684

Ford Bronco Anyone with a 2 door regret not going 4 doors? PXL_20220731_214925300
(Full disclaimer my bronco is my fun vehicle and not the daily family vehicle)

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wish there was an extended wheelbase 2 door.... maybe another 8 inches. It would look similar but have some extra cargo space. win win.

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been going back and forth on getting a 2 dr or 4dr Bronco. I was wondering if anyone here bought a 2dr and now wished they had gotten a 4 dr.
My situation…

no kids, 99.9% of the time it’s just me or one other person going camping, fishing to the store or whatever. My worry is the space for cargo that has me second guessing the number of doors. Not that I haul a ton of crap but will there be the “man I wish I had more space” thoughts causing regret.

I don’t plan on wheeling, it will be exploring logging roads while in the PAC NW and desert roads when I head south for vacations.

The 2 dr seems more nimble for exploring the mountains and a lot easier around town. The 4 dr just seems huge to drive around but I spent decades driving an xtra cab Toyota pickup that is not as wide but is longer than a 4dr and it was fine.

NOPE! And l have a family of 4. I grew up with bench seats in a 70's Landcruiser. If we made it work back then, it can work just fine now. And it does. Plus, the Bronco looks better the way it was originally made...a 2 door.

TripleSe7en

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door, 1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2dr Rear legroom is fantastic actually. Entry is made much easier with running boards. Family doesn't mind getting in and I think the shorter wheelbase makes it better to drive. If you aren't hauling kids, or maybe dogs, 100% 2 door.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In eight months, I've used my back seat exactly one time. I don't see that happening again in the next eight months, or eight years for that matter.

I am going to follow this guy's plan for a rear cargo platform though - you don't even have to remove the seats.

If you don't need the room, why pay for it?

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My situation…

Would you buy a 2 door pickup? Why or why not?

Are you over 50 or under 25? Generally insecure? 2 door could be for you!
Sponsored