Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How would the ECU get shaken to death? It’s mounted to the same place basically
So when the compressor turns on the module does not get vibrated? The compressors I’m familiar with are pretty aggressive in the vibrations department.
Sponsored

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the dual kit on mine. Super easy install. Used a cordless ratchet with a swivel bit to attach to the plate, since it's a tight fit for a wrench of any kind. Whole install took me about 20-30 minutes.
Took my 4 sasquatch tires from 20psi to 37 in about 5 or 6 minutes...get a hose kit that does all 4 tires at once...trust me. Game changer.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So when the compressor turns on the module does not get vibrated? The compressors I’m familiar with are pretty aggressive in the vibrations department.
far less then the vibrations your truck feels driving down the road

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the current ship date? I see conpressor delays and powder coating delays which is the workd we live in these days, but what’s the current expected ship date?

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got mine and installed it right before the WildHorses4x4 Roundup. Bracket fit was great. Carriage bolts were a PIA to get tightened down. :ROFLMAO: This with my Morflayte will take my 37"s from 12 psi to 32psi in about 7 minutes.

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1652312916645

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1652312944242

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the current ship date? I see conpressor delays and powder coating delays which is the workd we live in these days, but what’s the current expected ship date?
We have plenty of compressors in stock. We're actually picking up the compressor brackets Friday they will be finished at our powder coater then so we'll start shipping kits out early next week for those customers whom have orders pending already

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The next batch of KR Off-Road Compressor Mounts is due back from powder coating 5/13/2022. The shop needs a day or so to get everything packaged so we should be picking these up Monday. Get those orders in! We've got plenty of ARB Compressors in stock still so kits will start shipping the week of 5/16/2022 from our new building!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One of our dealers (Panda Motorworks) just posted a video of the KR Off-Road Compressor Mount. Check it out!

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the guys with the single compressors, you can use an adapter and mount your pressure switch right to the manifold and simplify your connector setup.

"Brass Pipe Adapter 1/8" BSPT Male X 1/4" NPT Female"

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1652624164504

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The KR Off-Road Compressor Brackets are back in stock! Orders are shipping out today and tomorrow for those whom have been waiting for their kit to ship. New orders usually ship the same day when placed before 12PM (EST) as well.

So for those of you with those off-road trips coming up this weekend and next, get those orders in so you are ready!

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're always working on something here. One of our local customers dropped off his truck and we realized... we need a better switch solution.

I wasn't about to put yet ANOTHER switch on his dash, since he doesn't have the factory upfitter switches. He's already got 2 switches for his Baja lights... and I didn't want to add ANOTHER switch.

So I temporarily left a switch next to his compressor and told him to come back in a week. We'll start making a switch panel and give him one for free.

So we did just that. This is the prototype I made tonight. Going to send it off to get laser cut tomorrow. It'll be made from the same 10 gauge stainless steel + powder coated black.

It bolts onto the factory spot that our bracket mounts to. In fact, it sandwiches itself between our compressor bracket and the factory computer bracket. For those who recall the batch of mounts we ran where we had to supply a spacer, this is essentially the same thing as the spacer in terms of 1/2 the design. This ALSO means that customers whom are running the spacer and want this panel, can get rid of their spacer and use this instead as both the spacer AND the switch mount.

And yes, we put a spot on here for the air coupler as well. So if you didn't want it installed on top of the compressor you can put it right next to the switch (it'll require some additional hoses of course, but we'll put a kit together that includes what you need).

Not sure when it will be available. Figure a few weeks (powder coating always takes a while). Not sure on price either but another option for those who want a switch AT the compressor (I know I do, and I have a switch panel, it's just really convenient having it next to the compressor)

SNEAK PEAK TIME
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1653540912130

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1653540924581

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We're always working on something here. One of our local customers dropped off his truck and we realized... we need a better switch solution.

I wasn't about to put yet ANOTHER switch on his dash, since he doesn't have the factory upfitter switches. He's already got 2 switches for his Baja lights... and I didn't want to add ANOTHER switch.

So I temporarily left a switch next to his compressor and told him to come back in a week. We'll start making a switch panel and give him one for free.

So we did just that. This is the prototype I made tonight. Going to send it off to get laser cut tomorrow. It'll be made from the same 10 gauge stainless steel + powder coated black.

It bolts onto the factory spot that our bracket mounts to. In fact, it sandwiches itself between our compressor bracket and the factory computer bracket. For those who recall the batch of mounts we ran where we had to supply a spacer, this is essentially the same thing as the spacer in terms of 1/2 the design. This ALSO means that customers whom are running the spacer and want this panel, can get rid of their spacer and use this instead as both the spacer AND the switch mount.

And yes, we put a spot on here for the air coupler as well. So if you didn't want it installed on top of the compressor you can put it right next to the switch (it'll require some additional hoses of course, but we'll put a kit together that includes what you need).

Not sure when it will be available. Figure a few weeks (powder coating always takes a while). Not sure on price either but another option for those who want a switch AT the compressor (I know I do, and I have a switch panel, it's just really convenient having it next to the compressor)

SNEAK PEAK TIME
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1653540924581

But that’s where i keep my 10 piece nuggets

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This question may have already been asked and not at all being critical of this product... but what advantage does this have mounted under the hood, over say like mounting it in the trunk in the back somewhere?

I was considering something like the stealth amp rack but putting this on it instead of an amp. Are there particular power requirements that make this better to mount up there? I.e. would you have to run extra wire to the back or would the accessory wires work?

Or is it just a personal preference?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This question may have already been asked and not at all being critical of this product... but what advantage does this have mounted under the hood, over say like mounting it in the trunk in the back somewhere?

I was considering something like the stealth amp rack but putting this on it instead of an amp. Are there particular power requirements that make this better to mount up there? I.e. would you have to run extra wire to the back or would the accessory wires work?

Or is it just a personal preference?
You'd have to run power to the battery. The accessory wire would be good for the on/off switch but it'll still need proper power. It is absolutely doable, just more work is involved.
Sponsored