chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm stuck between base w/ 2.7 sasquatch, aux switches and other stuff depending on what they are offering and black diamond as is. Feel like all the stuff I will add to the base will put me in black diamond area. I don't really need the 35" tires, but they would look great
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm stuck between base w/ 2.7 sasquatch, aux switches and other stuff depending on what they are offering and black diamond as is. Feel like all the stuff I will add to the base will put me in black diamond area. I don't really need the 35" tires, but they would look great
sasquatch will give you more than 35 inch tires over the BD....4.7 gears, upgraded front axle and locker, lift. I reserved a badlands manual, but am leaning towards a Basemansquatch now.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sasquatch will give you more than 35 inch tires over the BD....4.7 gears, upgraded front axle and locker, lift. I reserved a badlands manual, but am leaning towards a Basemansquatch now.
Yea but I don't really need all that stuff that comes with sasquach.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea but I don't really need all that stuff that comes with sasquach.
Neither do I:) I also don’t really need the marine vinyl, washout floors, mid package, etc. of the BD. Actually I don’t really need a Bronco at all lol.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Neither do I:) I also don’t really need the marine vinyl, washout floors, mid package, etc. of the BD. Actually I don’t really need a Bronco at all lol.
100% agree ?. I just figured the BD has more of what I don't need then the base with sasquach

Sponsored

Rizz512

Base
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Zo6, Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So is the consensus a basemansquatch will be a late 2021 delivery or 2022 model? I was going to go base/2.7/squatch...but basemansquatch 2.3 is super tempting. I'm not sure I will want to wait even longer for it tho.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So is the consensus a basemansquatch will be a late 2021 delivery or 2022 model? I was going to go base/2.7/squatch...but basemansquatch 2.3 is super tempting. I'm not sure I will want to wait even longer for it tho.
I believe so. I think I’m willing to wait. Hanging in there.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah that's the impression I got, I can wait too, gives me time to get some extra funds together for completely un needed accessories ?
I am in the same boat. Not that I have more money to go for a higher Trim above Big Bend. But I am sticking with Base and the get the Bigger Tires and wheels and other Add-ons at a later stage. When I have extra cash to spare.

Mike20

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is Mike Levine’s response to me asking him if there’d be any other options for the base besides the steel wheels. Looks like I may go Sasquatch or wait a few months and search for wheels off another trim (or maybe even Ranger).
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 04063F78-7E43-48DB-9D66-F07027BB040F

Sponsored

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is Mike Levine’s response to me asking him if there’d be any other options for the base besides the steel wheels. Looks like I may go Sasquatch or wait a few months and search for wheels off another trim (or maybe even Ranger).
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 04063F78-7E43-48DB-9D66-F07027BB040F
Kind of a bummer, I'd have given Ford money to get the BD steelies. Guess I'll be searching the forum for someone who doesn't want their black steelies :)

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Kind of a bummer, I'd have given Ford money to get the BD steelies. Guess I'll be searching the forum for someone who doesn't want their black steelies :)
Confirmation that the Bronco shares it's steel rims with the Ranger is HUGE news!!!!

We can now start calculating maximum backspacing!

oldguy

First Name
oldguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, I've been doing some real hard thinking on all this and of course it hurts to do so and cost money as those bottles of excedrin aren't getting any cheaper.

Well, while I'd like a regular bronco for a daily driver (not sport), I have come to like all the cool tech stuff as it makes driving safer and more enjoyable. It would be nice if a person could add the lux package to the base model rather then have to start with the outer bank. I'd like more tech on my daily driver and somewhat less on my trail rig which is basically backward from what Ford is offering.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love the base grille. I had planned on getting base and this was a color option and so glad the silver looks as good as I had hoped.

That said, I'm now contemplating going to Black Diamond for another $80/mo. I'm probably in the minority to hope for a delay in production so I have more time to save for a bigger deposit. I had the idea of "I'll go in cheap, just get the base, and add stuff over time" but then I started looking at aftermarket parts and cost for installing them and figure it might be best to just get it up front. Also Black Diamond has washout interior (which honest to christ, should be standard in all models of bronco. i mean who doesn't put that in standard on a vehicle where a highlight is driving around w/ no doors??)
Sponsored