PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
So who is getting the cheapest Bronco? Base manual with no add-ons?
Not me. Base Squatch. May not have all the bells and whistles, but no one else will have a more capable one, leaving out the disconnect for the rock crawlers' No rock trails to crawl over around here...
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not me. Base Squatch. May not have all the bells and whistles, but no one else will have a more capable one, leaving out the disconnect for the rock crawlers' No rock trails to crawl over around here...
Get you an adjustable wrench or whatever some of these manual disconnect systems are and youre just a good. Basic is better

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, I'll be close. Base 2dr manual, but was planning roof rack and floor liners. Is that what you're going with? I guess the question would be, is there a benefit to going aftermarket for those items?
Not me. Just curious. The roof rack is a good deal from Ford so I plan on doing that. floor liners it won't matter. Your only talking a few bux if you go aftermarket. In the end you won't be saving a lot.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford should make a bare bones option. Power steering and AM/FM radio. Crank windows and AC optional. I know damn well we would all jump on that if we could get it with the sasquatch package

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't all the bases come with remote access standard? As in a key fond and push to start?
They may and I believe Ford Pass can be used as a remote opener as well. All the same I ordered the key pad on the drivers door for the times I want to lock my keys and wallet in the bronco while I'm out hunting or fishing.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got some swatches from wet okole. They’re nice. Much smoother to the touch than my wetsuit. Makes choosing base with aftermarket cover very attractive vs BD with MGV.
Where are you ordering? The order process for wrangler wet okole seats on quadratec is awesome, but I found what I think is wet okoles website and it didn’t show the seats or colors u just had to select what color you want?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford should make a bare bones option. Power steering and AM/FM radio. Crank windows and AC optional. I know damn well we would all jump on that if we could get it with the sasquatch package
It’s listed as having am/fm across the board

This will be my first vehicle without a CD player.

you just rely on streaming pandora or spotify?

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
So who is getting the cheapest Bronco? Base manual with no add-ons?
I would if they hadn't welded the ring gears to the diff carriers. But I'd be putting in lockers within the first few weeks and adding some bigger tires. Unfortunately, Squatch looks like a pretty good deal if they knock the price down once they start offering a manual with it, considering all that would have to go into setting up lockers as an aftermarket thing.
I'll be BaseManSquatchin if they'll ever let me order it.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

me? I don’t have either

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Or put your music on an Ipod / Zune / MP3 player of your choice and hook up through USB/AUX.

Sponsored

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where are you ordering? The order process for wrangler wet okole seats on quadratec is awesome, but I found what I think is wet okoles website and it didn’t show the seats or colors u just had to select what color you want?
I have ordered Wet Okole covers for several vehicles, and I always went through the WetOkole site. They have pictures of the colors, but not always pictures of what your seats will look like. If you have a model that has been out for a few years, you can often find one in the gallery to get an idea of where the color/pattern will go on the seat cover, but I would think with the Bronco, that will be a while before that option is really there. They also like it if you send some decent pictures of your seats, especially if there are side-mounted controls (power sets, lumbar, side bolster knobs, etc) that may not be on every vehicle of a certain model. I find that they typically stick with seams where the factory seat has seams, and keep the colors/patterns to the center of the seats, so you will probably be able to look at your seats and tell where the color/pattern part will be and where the black will be. Or, on full-piping seat covers, where the piped seams are likely to be.

There are a few other companies that make neoprene seat covers in other patterns that may be worth exploring also. However, I have had Wet Okole's in 4 vehicles and they have always been a great fit, tough, and not too hard to get on. There is some effort to installation, they are a very snug fit by design.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have ordered Wet Okole covers for several vehicles, and I always went through the WetOkole site. They have pictures of the colors, but not always pictures of what your seats will look like. If you have a model that has been out for a few years, you can often find one in the gallery to get an idea of where the color/pattern will go on the seat cover, but I would think with the Bronco, that will be a while before that option is really there. They also like it if you send some decent pictures of your seats, especially if there are side-mounted controls (power sets, lumbar, side bolster knobs, etc) that may not be on every vehicle of a certain model. I find that they typically stick with seams where the factory seat has seams, and keep the colors/patterns to the center of the seats, so you will probably be able to look at your seats and tell where the color/pattern part will be and where the black will be. Or, on full-piping seat covers, where the piped seams are likely to be.

There are a few other companies that make neoprene seat covers in other patterns that may be worth exploring also. However, I have had Wet Okole's in 4 vehicles and they have always been a great fit, tough, and not too hard to get on. There is some effort to installation, they are a very snug fit by design.
I can’t remember if these were wet okole or not. Have you ordered the piping? Did it crack easily?
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread DD5ECCDD-6236-4B1E-802B-638BFF3B3756

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered a 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch yesterday. Only added MIC top $ Aux Switches. I was all in on Badlands for the longest time, then started considering a WT. Realized I could spend $8k less and get all the capabilities. The more I thought about it, the more of a no-brainer it became.

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordered a 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch yesterday. Only added MIC top $ Aux Switches. I was all in on Badlands for the longest time, then started considering a WT. Realized I could spend $8k less and get all the capabilities. The more I thought about it, the more of a no-brainer it became.
Exactly the same, after running numbers it just made too much sense. Willing to leave a couple of the nice-to-haves off to save what amounted to $10k for me.

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can’t remember if these were wet okole or not. Have you ordered the piping? Did it crack easily?
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread DD5ECCDD-6236-4B1E-802B-638BFF3B3756
Those could be Wet Okole, hard to tell. I have only purchased color and pattern covers, I have not purchased either half or full piping covers from them. I have had two cars with solid color covers and two with patterns, and have been very happy with all of them. I like the zipper pockets on the back of the front seats, and did not use the sunglasses pocket on the side of the passenger front seat as much as I thought I would. Have not tried the other options (lumbar, heaters, etc). As I said, the fit is excellent, they have proven very durable, and I have not had a problem with them being too sticky in the summer, but I do not live where it is over 100 and/or very humid all summer either. Folks in the deep south or the desert southwest might have different experiences as it relates to the dreaded "swamp butt", I am in the mid-West.
Sponsored