Base Model Bronco Thread

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where are you ordering? The order process for wrangler wet okole seats on quadratec is awesome, but I found what I think is wet okoles website and it didn’t show the seats or colors u just had to select what color you want?
I emailed them and asked. They sent some very quickly.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I emailed them and asked. They sent some very quickly.
Sent some what

swatches? I hadn’t seen that. Just requested three. 🤙🏻
What color Bronco did you order and what seat covers are you thinking?

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford should make a bare bones option. Power steering and AM/FM radio. Crank windows and AC optional. I know damn well we would all jump on that if we could get it with the sasquatch package
Crank windows....haha then we need to go back to key ignitions and get rid of that OTA ECU and install an easily crackable one. In fact Ford just needs to hand us the encryption the ECUs as well. Lol

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tomorrow I'm going bronco bookends... already have a FE ordered (please don't hate me). Pulling the trigger on a basey basic base base, no options. Already thinking I'll have more fun with fhe base than the full tilt boogie FE.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Crank windows....haha then we need to go back to key ignitions and get rid of that OTA ECU and install an easily crackable one. In fact Ford just needs to hand us the encryption the ECUs as well. Lol
I have crank windows and the rubber floors that people are paying big money for in my '12 Sierra. Key ignition to boot. It's actually on the column, as opposed to turning the key on the dash and then hitting the starter button on the floor. Also, last year of no onstar. Yep, I get to travel without GM, Ford, FCA and the other manufacturers and the government knowing my exact whereabouts. I digress. I do not want this to descend into a political discussion, which is inappropriate in this forum....

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tomorrow I'm going bronco bookends... already have a FE ordered (please don't hate me). Pulling the trigger on a basey basic base base, no options. Already thinking I'll have more fun with fhe base than the full tilt boogie FE.
Base has more off road ability than most will ever use. Limited slip/locking rear is the only thing that pushed me to Squatching mine. Learned the hard way that it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it....

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have crank windows and the rubber floors that people are paying big money for in my '12 Sierra. Key ignition to boot. It's actually on the column, as opposed to turning the key on the dash and then hitting the starter button on the floor. Also, last year of no onstar. Yep, I get to travel without GM, Ford, FCA and the other manufacturers and the government knowing my exact whereabouts. I digress. I do not want this to descend into a political discussion, which is inappropriate in this forum....
A 12 with crank windows? Nice! Not sure how you think this would get political? I was simply saying thats a hell of a dream. If I had my wish? Id have 7spd manual to a V6 at the price we're paying now for a 2.3l and Ford would release the code so that you can boost to 375HP and 420lb TQ.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At least get the floor liners so the carpet doesn't get nasty.

hoffmanity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Deville, 92 Pathy, 82 SR5 Pickup, 96 Vette GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Waiting for 2022 for my base mansquatch. Patiently waiting... probably best anyway, since I'm getting married in September. Almost as expensive as the Bronco... lol.

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 1615571815962

Sponsored

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
The desire to go back and drop the 2.7 from my base SaS and go 2.3 7mt
is starting to rattle around in the ole hat holder

It would sure be nice to know how far into 22 those are going to start up

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so is the hitch package not offered on the base model? Why not?
Ford’s attempt to get you up into the next model. They’re not going to make much money on Base. They’re just offering it so they can advertise “starting below $30,000”
No tow package, no upgraded tires.

rlondeen

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford’s attempt to get you up into the next model. They’re not going to make much money on Base. They’re just offering it so they can advertise “starting below $30,000”
No tow package, no upgraded tires.
after market hitch should be easy to add, no?
Sponsored