Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Factory is producing two versions. Ver. 1 - rear hatch glass only tinted and Ver. 2 - all clears.
Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 3.20.37 PM.png

2-Door 2021 Bronco Base Steel Wheels in Iconic Silver 2.jpg
It could just be the lighting ... I’d love to have stock tinted windows on my Base !

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Factory is producing two versions. Ver. 1 - rear hatch glass only tinted and Ver. 2 - all clears.
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 2-Door 2021 Bronco Base Steel Wheels in Iconic Silver 2

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 2-Door 2021 Bronco Base Steel Wheels in Iconic Silver 2
May be an export, many countries abroad do not allow for window tint, definitely wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen that.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It could just be the lighting ... I’d love to have stock tinted windows on my Base !
Serious question, why? I'll have a local shop do a much darker tint than a factory tint for less money.

Factory tint is always pretty light, because it would be too hard to give you a tint by state. I'll tell the local guys "darkest tint you legally can".

Sponsored

lvgambler

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf TDI, F250 Crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah. I'm more than likely changing to a base+sas+manual and make the order in '22. Maybe even the 2.7L if mileage is as bad as there saying for the 2.3L. Not planning to traverse boulder fields but should still have approx. 95% the capability of the badlands. Also, the vinyl seats sound miserable in the desert (Las Vegas...). HD bumpers look awful after seeing them, I'll find my own.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I watched the Base Bronco walk around by Bronco Nation and it was mentioned that the Base has halogen tail lights. From what I’ve been reading on other threads, I’m assuming this means that it would be do-able to tap into them to add ( a hitch and) wiring, whereas with the LED lights there wouldn’t be enough power. Am I understanding this correctly? If so, that would make the Base much easier to add a hitch and wiring after delivery.

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 7/14 reservation build is pretty basic...

2-Door Base
  • 2.3L turbo with manual transmission
  • Roof rails
  • Aux switches
  • Carbonized Gray

That will put it at about $31.5K MSRP.

For me, it will be a fourth vehicle... Not a daily driver, but a weekend toy. I'll likely do a handful of mods to make it mine, but I don't need or want a fancy interior or sound system, I have other vehicles for that.

Plus a very bare-bones, no frills config will remind me the most of the '69 and '76 Broncos I had hears ago.

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Bronco build pic

Last edited:

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like that the Base doesn't have tint. I think the others will look funny with top off and windows up, having front and back door windows not match.
I am going to have the rear glass on the mic top tinted at a shop for privacy when the top is on.

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I watched the Base Bronco walk around by Bronco Nation and it was mentioned that the Base has halogen tail lights. From what I’ve been reading on other threads, I’m assuming this means that it would be do-able to tap into them to add ( a hitch and) wiring, whereas with the LED lights there wouldn’t be enough power. Am I understanding this correctly? If so, that would make the Base much easier to add a hitch and wiring after delivery.
That would be nice and cheaper!

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2-Door Base
  • Roof rails
  • Aux switches
  • Carbonized Gray

That will put it at about $38K MSRP.

For me, it will be a fourth vehicle... Not a daily driver, but a weekend toy. I'll likely do a handful of mods to make it mine, but I don't need or want a fancy interior or sound system, I have other vehicles for that.

Plus a very bare-bones, no frills config will remind me the most of the '69 and '76 Broncos I had hears ago.

Is that really $38k? Seems steep for just rack and switches.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2-Door Base
  • Roof rails
  • Aux switches
  • Carbonized Gray

Squatch that bitch and thats my build👍
When will manual trans +sas show up in b&p ?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

2-Door Base
  • Roof rails
  • Aux switches
  • Carbonized Gray

Are the roof rails $7,800?
Sponsored