Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just flipped from a loaded 2.7 Badlands 4dr Squatch to a 2.7 2dr Base Squatch. Situations change and so did my order.
I thought I'd hop on this thread to see how the base people live.
So far, so good.
Sponsored

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just flipped from a loaded 2.7 Badlands 4dr Squatch to a 2.7 2dr Base Squatch. Situations change and so did my order.
So far, so good.
Welcome to the peasant market place! At the end of the day we are the only ones that understand a deal! A base sasquatch will do anything that the top trims will do at thousands less.

RDUBronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee; Toyota Tacoma; BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Base
So far, so good.
Cool I am considering a switch from 2.7 badlands to a base Sasquatch. As well. I was under the impression that you could only change options not trim level or 2/4 door once orders were placed. Sounds Like you did the switch without problem.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base comes with keyless entry correct? I've seen a couple people say it does not but I find it hard to believe it has power locks and keyless start but you can't unlock the doors with just the fob.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The base comes with keyless entry correct? I've seen a couple people say it does not but I find it hard to believe it has power locks and keyless start but you can't unlock the doors with just the fob.
Yes, comes with a fob to unlock the door. The optional ones allow you to unlock and open just by being close and pulling on the handle.

Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, comes with a fob to unlock the door. The optional ones allow you to unlock and open just by being close and pulling on the handle.
Wish that was an option on the Base I would’ve added it for sure

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! the Base comes with nothing, nothing!!! The upscale guys have to stay there!!!

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool I am considering a switch from 2.7 badlands to a base Sasquatch. As well. I was under the impression that you could only change options not trim level or 2/4 door once orders were placed. Sounds Like you did the switch without problem.
I had no issues switching. The only thing you can't get, at least now, is the tow package. Not offended on Base he said so will have to go without the Trans cooler. I'm only towing a motorcycle so not concerned.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the peasant market place! At the end of the day we are the only ones that understand a deal! A base sasquatch will do anything that the top trims will do at thousands less.
Ya, outside of the disconnect, pretty much the same for performance. A bit lighter too. That 2.7 will scream in a 2 door with 350hp/415 ft lb

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol that's the worst week
Lol. I had a first week back from 4th of July vacation vehicle built at MAP. The doors were misaligned but everything else was fine. Had the vehicle for 7 years. The good news with the Bronco is that you can take the doors right off.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had no issues switching. The only thing you can't get, at least now, is the tow package. Not offended on Base he said so will have to go without the Trans cooler. I'm only towing a motorcycle so not concerned.
It's just the hitch and wiring you'll be missing. All autos get the cooler.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got that email April 15, but Saturday night I got another email that pushed me from 6/21 to 6/28
Same here, originally 6/21, pushed to 6/28... for now..

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So far, so good.
We actually only eat Spam and drink Schlitz.... go back to Badlands while you still can, you can’t get the smell of Spam off you!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was under the impression it has power locks, and has remote access, but you have to hit the button.

it doesn’t have the feature where you walk up and the fob unlocks it once you put you’re fingers under the handle.

also, I dont Think remote start is on the fob, but through the myford app or whatever.
Sponsored