Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly the look I want. Do you care to share the wheel and tire info?
17x9 +12 Black Rhino Warlord
Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/70R17
Sponsored

broncocoy

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
For any base owner, what is the most surprising feature or thing about your base model bronco that you didn't expect?

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For any base owner, what is the most surprising feature or thing about your base model bronco that you didn't expect?
I was suprised that I liked the cloth seats. Was going to get aftwrmarket leather, but I like the cloth. Even though I did the off-rodeo in a Sasquatch, am occasionally suprised by the height to get in.

Edit: I haven’t had mine for long. Drove some winding back roads around here - I was suprised how little lean/body roll there is on curves - feels really stable.

Last edited:

Sponsored

fazer8

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is the rear middle seat in the 4 door base cloth seats? I’ve only sat in leather and it was really uncomfortable. Wondering if cloth without the drop down cup holder is better?

MJBbase22

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picked mine up today. Dealer threw in the running boards (Customer satisfaction cash) and installed the JCR Baja bar...

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread EE48FEAD-54D5-4B87-B3D0-6845D6471BA4
Did you have to negotiate the customer cash? My dealer already said I am not getting that when I pick up. Not sure if they exhausted what was allocated to them, never had it or is yanking my chain...I would put it right back into accessories through the dealer.

MJBbase22

Base
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Sider, VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a base model from Serramonte Ford on 11/17. At the time they told me orders were sold at MSRP. Can you confirm that?
Know a guy who recently picked one up retail from Serramonte (i.e. was on the lot although he ordered one) and dealer tacked on $5k but he paid it anyway. This was in Jan 22'

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone swapped the leather shift knob from the higher trims over to the base? Anyone have a part number? The stock base shift knob is hard as a rock and feels so budge.

Sponsored

Boverstreet

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is cool question. I’ve been looking for threads about replacing the shift knob and how it feels to drive; not much out there so’s I can find.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fugio

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 mini
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Someone called this thread Basecamp, so when I got a chance I went and took a picture of my base in front of the Basecamp it made me think of, in beautiful Roslyn, Washington. Basecamp is a bookstore/gift/map/coffeeshop upstairs and serves beer downstairs, with a back door to a small park to drink in the sunshine, a slice of heaven . Roslyn is a former coal mining town, its most recent claim to fame being that it was the stand-in for Cicely, Alaska in the TV series Northern Exposure. I am firmly in the base camp, though I appreciate the variety of build and options across B6g, I like that my manual base is just the essentials, and the closest thing to the original. Some pics: in front of Basecamp, of my first mod (Basecamp sticker), and from the lookout over Lake Cle Elem, above the cabin. Worth a drive, hope to see you there this summer.

20220423_120713.jpg

20220423_194134.jpg

20220423_191244.jpg

20220423_191253.jpg
Sponsored