Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
For any base owner, what is the most surprising feature or thing about your base model bronco that you didn't expect?

1. I did not expect Sport Mode, and was very excited when I found it.
2. I did not expect Trail Turn Assist, and have used it a few times in the snow and sand and it is a blast..
Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. I did not expect Sport Mode, and was very excited when I found it.
2. I did not expect Trail Turn Assist, and have used it a few times in the snow and sand and it is a blast..
I bet sport mode is fun. I have it on my F150 and it turns that truck into a freaking rocket ship.

yabu00

Base
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifinit FX-35
Your Bronco Model
Base
Put black diamond takeoffs on my base. Got the tpms off tire rack for them, and they worked well (tire rack automatically pulls them up for the bronco).

For people looking to upgrade their tires on the base, I would strongly recommend this route. Finding C load tires for 16 inch wheels is a bit of a pain, and you may want to avoid both SL and E rated tires on this vehicle. Also knowing that ford set up this vehicle to handle these specific wheels/tires is a plus.

Super happy with the results so far.
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 8D277E45-CE65-48AA-8DEC-A74685ADFDD8

Last edited:

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Put black diamond takeoffs on my base. Got the tpms off tire rack for them, and they worked well too (tire rack automatically pulls them up for the bronco).

For people looking to upgrade their tires on the base, I would strongly recommend this route. Finding C load tires for 16 inch wheels is a bit of a pain, and you may want to avoid both SL and E rated tires on this vehicle. Also knowing that ford set up this vehicle to handle these specific wheels/tires is a plus.

Super happy with the results so far. View attachment 322325
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 8D277E45-CE65-48AA-8DEC-A74685ADFDD8
Looks great. Glad to see this. I made an appointment today to get my BD takeoffs put on her on Tuesday.
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread E3D5DA0B-A49D-4386-8046-F7D4867B4DC9

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored

usbplug

Base
First Name
Keegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
(PSA MY OPINION) I feel a 2 door base with no options is actually more desirable and expensive than any other trims out there, it feels more like a classic. Almost every Bronco I've seen has been a 4 door, with massive tires and accessories. While I do want larger tires, the steelies are really growing on me, and seems like SAS/OB/BB tires are a dime a dozen. Also 2 more things to add, I thought I wanted the cool auxiliary switches, until I realized how baller the glasses holder felt with the top off 😎 and perhaps it's just me, but the base 2 door 2.7 with these regular wheels is absolutely unnecessarily fast, I have yet to actually go past 70% throttle, and explain how I got a speeding ticket in a brick. Let alone a spirited drive with the additional roof and door weight gone.

Last edited:

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Put black diamond takeoffs on my base. Got the tpms off tire rack for them, and they worked well (tire rack automatically pulls them up for the bronco).

Super happy with the results so far.
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread E3D5DA0B-A49D-4386-8046-F7D4867B4DC9
Looks great, I have a set of BD steelies sitting in my warehouse waiting for my 2 dr base to arrive.

SM007H

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who is actually putting their money where their mouth is and getting a base model? Count me in! 2-door, base, 7 speed, and sasquatch of course. Going for cactus grey, I am in AZ after all! I will add aux switches if available. Nothing else I really need, I'll go aftermarket!
Just received delivery of my Base 2dr also went cactus grey!

7A1B273D-2C0E-4FC3-B546-A75A78FE35B2.jpeg

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is going to be my first vehicle with cloth interior and steel wheels, couple questions if anyone with more knowledge can help me out.

- I'm stuck between painting my base steelies gloss black (primer, rattle can, clear coat) vs buying alloy wheels. I've been told steel rusts and I know it's heavier than alloy, but I'd save about $1.5k vs buying new wheels (unless I can find a used alloy set). Worth the weight savings and rust worries to upgrade?

- How can I best protect the cloth from stains such as sweat leaving the gym? Scotchgard has been recommended, but I'm still worried about them smelling after a couple years.
Sponsored