Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One piece at a time… my grab handle showed up. At least I have a part to look at until my bronco is built.

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread 0DC1EBD8-FB71-4EA7-8F84-9B8096DBE011
where did you order this? I’ve been looking for one for my base.

Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Loving my base model, 2.3 auto, How much did the handling degrade when moving to the 285/75 on the steel wheel?

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

and in!
I ordered a Base 2 door, and I may be weird but part of the reason was th steelies. I love the look of them. Also the price is not bad for what they are, better equipped than the base model of past Broncos.
My plans are to swap out the tires for something more trail rated pretty much right at delivery. Add heated pads to the cloth seats....and us folks who suffer from TMB (too many birthdays) recall when the cloth seats were an upgrade to the crinkly cracky split in cold weather vinyl seats. I added roof racks and rails as you can't beat the price on those, the modular bumper, auxillary switches and tube doors, as the bride doesn't want to ride about with nothing over the door openings. Me, I like that open feeling. Also, I will be installing a VHF ham rig, TYT TH-9800 which has a remote head for flexible mounting.
I just sold my LR3 for part of the down payment, not sure what I might drive in the meantime. Have a couple projects I could use if I got off my ass and warmedup the garage. For now the bride and I will be doubling up. No VIN, blend date or anyhting yet as it's only been a couple weeks.
LR lost me with the new Defender. It's too much modern LR and I wanted something more basic and fun. They drive nice but the doors don't come off nor does the top, and the price is pretty ambitious.
It's going to be Eruption Green and we plan to do a Eddie Bauer style wrap to the top and body.
When it gets here the fleet will be a 05 Mustang GT convertible, a Bronco Sport Outer Banks and the Bronco. Plus the 79 Squarebody and a couple of bikes. We didn't intend to be Ford people but Ford has built the vehicles we wanted so there's the prize!

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

and in!
I ordered a Base 2 door, and I may be weird but part of the reason was th steelies. I love the look of them. Also the price is not bad for what they are, better equipped than the base model of past Broncos.
My plans are to swap out the tires for something more trail rated pretty much right at delivery. Add heated pads to the cloth seats....and us folks who suffer from TMB (too many birthdays) recall when the cloth seats were an upgrade to the crinkly cracky split in cold weather vinyl seats. I added roof racks and rails as you can't beat the price on those, the modular bumper, auxillary switches and tube doors, as the bride doesn't want to ride about with nothing over the door openings. Me, I like that open feeling. Also, I will be installing a VHF ham rig, TYT TH-9800 which has a remote head for flexible mounting.
I just sold my LR3 for part of the down payment, not sure what I might drive in the meantime. Have a couple projects I could use if I got off my ass and warmedup the garage. For now the bride and I will be doubling up. No VIN, blend date or anyhting yet as it's only been a couple weeks.
LR lost me with the new Defender. It's too much modern LR and I wanted something more basic and fun. They drive nice but the doors don't come off nor does the top, and the price is pretty ambitious.
It's going to be Eruption Green and we plan to do a Eddie Bauer style wrap to the top and body.
When it gets here the fleet will be a 05 Mustang GT convertible, a Bronco Sport Outer Banks and the Bronco. Plus the 79 Squarebody and a couple of bikes. We didn't intend to be Ford people but Ford has built the vehicles we wanted so there's the prize!
Congratulations on the base order. 2 door Eruption Green is the best looking combo. I have a 2021 4 door base in Shadow Black. However, I was disappointed that Eruption Green wasn't available when I ordered. Steelies with large tires look great (see Budget Bronco's video on YouTube). I am very happy with the value of my base order.

Sponsored

broncocoy

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know off the top of their head if the Base model has ambient lighting in the foot wells?

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

May 21 order 2 Dr base sasquatch aux switches engine block heater in white,hate the wait.😡

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Loving my base model, 2.3 auto, How much did the handling degrade when moving to the 285/75 on the steel wheel?
For me, a little bit but noticable. If you go from the stock street tires to any all terrain tire you should expect slightly worse handling, slightly worse mpg, and more noise (noise depends heavily on specific tire make selection)

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had a 2-dr base ManSquatch ordered since 3/21. The buying group I am with has a spreadsheet that shows all our orders with our dealer. Looking at all the 2-dr in front of me I decided there was no chance I would get my Bronco this year. I changed to a 4-dr BL and got my order pulled three days later.
while I have to leave the Base club I wish all of you good luck in getting your Broncos and know I am always a Base at heart. 👍🏼

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations on the base order. 2 door Eruption Green is the best looking combo. I have a 2021 4 door base in Shadow Black. However, I was disappointed that Eruption Green wasn't available when I ordered. Steelies with large tires look great (see Budget Bronco's video on YouTube). I am very happy with the value of my base order.
Thanks for that and not weird at all, I 100% agree on steelie love
Sponsored