Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think many will change from 4-door to 2-door. People that need the 4 door aren't going to hassle with a 2-door if t doesn't work for them. Trim levels? Definitely.
Yeah, you could be right. But $4,700 more for two doors and a little more space is a lot. It's a Sasquatch package. Or most of the other options we've seen combined. Guess we'll see.
Sponsored

Kdog

Black Diamond
First Name
ChrisK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely 2-door base with manual. Only my wife and I can drive but will teach my granddaughter in time.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, you could be right. But $4,700 more for two doors and a little more space is a lot. It's a Sasquatch package. Or most of the other options we've seen combined. Guess we'll see.
Yup. Should I get 2 Door with roof rack or maybe just get a hitch box to carry camping gear. Either would be cheaper than a 4 door but the extra space would be nice.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My original reservation was for a Wildtrak but after analyzing what I wanted I decided to go with a base Sasquatch. There is only one thing I’m having a hard time letting go of: the privacy glass on the clamshell. It annoys me that I can’t get it on the base.
You can probably negotiate with the dealer to tint the whole car for a few hundred bucks.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$4700?! I’ve wanted a 2-door from the start, I had no idea it was that much.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$4700?! I’ve wanted a 2-door from the start, I had no idea it was that much.
That's the rumor for the base. It's much less for the other trims (except the FE).

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let's see BnP, but today's build is Base 2dr Iconic Silver with dealer installed 32s , floor rubbers and roof rack. Subject to change as the wind blows.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not rumor, it's on the Ford website
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201021-175915_Chrome
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Screenshot_20201021-175915_Chrome
It's Fords attempt to get people to go up on the trim because the next trim big bend the difference is $2495 between 2 and 4 door while the difference for the base is $4700. That is quite a big difference and kinda a slap in the face from Ford for those that just want a base 4 door.

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’ll come down to supply. I’m thinking Sasquatch elements will be prioritized for automatic orders because it’s what they originally planned for and makes more money for Ford.
Ugh. Is the Sasquatch delayed in general? I can’t recall. I’d go man base + factory 32s or 33s + rear locker if only it were offered. But it’s not, so prolly have to go mansquatch. Delays are a bummer...

Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ugh. Is the Sasquatch delayed in general? I can’t recall. I’d go man base + factory 32s or 33s + rear locker if only it were offered. But it’s not, so prolly have to go mansquatch. Delays are a bummer...
Not sure about the auto-Sasquatch, but delays for the manual were announced when Ford confirmed they would offer it.

Last edited:

schiesz

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is anyone else mad they are only offering the rear locker with sasquatch? This should be an option for all trims without sasquatch.
I guess I keep missing things. Sasquatch only offers rear lockers now? I had always seen that it added both!

markavelli

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who is actually putting their money where their mouth is and getting a base model? Count me in! 2-door, base, 7 speed, and sasquatch of course. Going for cactus grey, I am in AZ after all! I will add aux switches if available. Nothing else I really need, I'll go aftermarket!
Base all day......No sasquatch.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I keep missing things. Sasquatch only offers rear lockers now? I had always seen that it added both!
No, front and rear. He's saying that he'd like the lockers offered outside of Sasquatch on the Base trim.

schiesz

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, well we don't know that yet. And its not just with Squatch. Its with Black Diamond, and Badlands, and others that also have Squatch. But we don't really know until B&P. It could be offered separately. Front swaybar disconnect could be too. We just don't know.
Sponsored