Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here's my baby. Basequatch Velocity Blue.
2.7 Ecoboost
Sasquatch Package
Auxiliary switches
Floor liners

Anything else like Bumper and winch or whatever else I decide to save up for ill get later on down the road. I think the aftermarket is going to come up with some awesome accessories.

Screenshot_20201023-001526_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201023-080933_Samsung Internet.jpg
Not usually a fan of the 2 doors, but that’s legit.
Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if the $5,795 for Squatch (w/Auto) will be knocked down to $4200 for Squatch with the manual? I really NEED to be in a 2 door BaseManSquatch for $35k or less out the door. Manual and Squatch are my only 2 preferences for this thing. I can turn to the aftermarket for everything else down the road, and will probably build my own trailer hitch and swaybar disconnects. I'm disappointed to not get to build my rig today, but every little delay gives me more time to save money for the down payment. I'll be surprised if I can pick this thing up in the next year.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's my baby. Basequatch Velocity Blue.
2.7 Ecoboost
Sasquatch Package
Auxiliary switches
Floor liners

Anything else like Bumper and winch or whatever else I decide to save up for ill get later on down the road. I think the aftermarket is going to come up with some awesome accessories.

Screenshot_20201023-001526_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201023-080933_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ok. so that is my build as well. The auto is showing free and the advanced 4x4 is showing free. I dont think that is right. It came in 2k cheaper than I was expecting. I'd expect the price to get fixed in the next few weeks/months. Or Am I missing something?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder if the $5,795 for Squatch (w/Auto) will be knocked down to $4200 for Squatch with the manual? I really NEED to be in a 2 door BaseManSquatch for $35k or less out the door. Manual and Squatch are my only 2 preferences for this thing. I can turn to the aftermarket for everything else down the road, and will probably build my own trailer hitch and swaybar disconnects. I'm disappointed to not get to build my rig today, but every little delay gives me more time to save money for the down payment. I'll be surprised if I can pick this thing up in the next year.
Agreed this is a good way to go. 35k for that is a great deal. Since it wasnt in the build I'm guessing it will be a 2022 option? I know they said late availability but is that 2021...or are they just going straight to 2022. I considering this option as well. thanks.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok. so that is my build as well. The auto is showing free and the advanced 4x4 is showing free. I dont think that is right. It came in 2k cheaper than I was expecting. I'd expect the price to get fixed in the next few weeks/months. Or Am I missing something?
The Auto was not free. It automatically added it when I chose the Sasquatch package. As far as I can tell.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Auto was not free. It automatically added it when I chose the Sasquatch package. As far as I can tell.
If you add the 2.7 it makes the auto free along with the advanced 4x4 at 1895? The sasquatch says 5800 but when you look at the pricing its 5k.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you add the 2.7 it makes the auto free along with the advanced 4x4 at 1895?
I think it was automatically added when I chose the Sasquatch package. Before I chose the 2.7

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it was automatically added when I chose the Sasquatch package. Before I chose the 2.7
Yep you are right. so for 5800 you get the sas and auto.....In this case it makes me think they give you a discount for the auto. so the manual sasquatch will be 5000 then. they still show the advanced 4x4 for free in either package and it discounts it 800 from other posts I read so I would assume that is a mistake.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How did you get the rack system with the Sasquatch? At least on the 4dr it won't let you
Only on the 2-door.

If you click on the little info bubbles, it says what options are compatible/incompatible with 4-door, Sasqu, etc. Weird, I know. It's a freaking roof rack.

Sponsored

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same build as me but Carbonized Gray. Best deal for sure.
I started adding all kind of items. Bumper etc but said wait I can do this later probably at a better price maybe better aftermarket options too. Get the basic hard to add later items then sit back and watch what the market provides.
Also some options could hold up your production. Keep it simple.
Headliners worth it, can it be done later?
yeah, $1k for the front bumper. finance that thing from ford and it ends up being 1100.

aftermarket will have better bumpers for half that price

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer just told that sasquatch is likely late availability on lower trims. The 1st edition and wildtrak will be prioritized.

BroncoHero1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not overly fond of the silver ring on the Sasquatch rims. Can you take the rings off to paint without taking the air out or the tire off?

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone considering black diamond with hard top now? It’s cheaper than base squatch. At least we get a manual with the black diamond. Manual is my make it or break it. I’ll hold out to see what happens with base-man-squatch first.
Sponsored