bossing

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff...
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm really curious what tires they come with... or do we just get 5 rims loaded up in the back of the Bronco lol

I wish they showed up in the render with the machined rim offered in B&P instead of the blacked out version.
I was wondering the same about these "Accessory Wheels" in the Base's B&P...... what size they are and what tires are mounted on (if they even come with tires).

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread bronco accessory wheels.JPG

Another alternative I'm thinking of is buying a set of these Ranger 17" steelies...... powdercoat them white afterwards. Voila!

Similar to the BD trim. An OG-look but in bigger dimensions than the stock 16's. :D

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread bronco-ranger steel wheels.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

DJN1985

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Super Duty 7.3, ZF6, 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
As far as I understand you cannot get a manual Sasquatch package. If you choose Sasquatch package it automatically upgrades you to a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Currently, yes. But Model year 22, manual sasquatch will be offered.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also quick update, my 12th July week build was updated to 23 August build day. I went by the dealership yesterday and they confirmed it was supposed to be at the dealership in mid September. They said I will be the second person at the dealership to get the bronco. The only issue is the dealership is playing games. I've never ordered a new vehicle so I assumed the build sheet was the invoice however when I asked for a total price they said they didn't know what it was going to be at due to market value going up over the last year..... I swear if they try to overcharge me I'll just go and buy a Rubicon Jeep.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Currently, yes. But Model year 22, manual sasquatch will be offered.
Interesting, I didn't know that was a possibility. What is the price increase for that? I know it was around 7,000 because they included the automatic transmission on 2021 models, curious to see if that changes or if the MSRP goes up.

Sponsored

DJN1985

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting, I didn't know that was a possibility. What is the price increase for that? I know it was around 7,000 because they included the automatic transmission on 2021 models, curious to see if that changes or if the MSRP goes up.
Sasquatch is $4,995 with the automatic upgrade ($1,595). So without the automatic, 2022 Manual transmission sasquatch models should be around $3,400 for the package.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch is $4,995 with the automatic upgrade ($1,595). So without the automatic, 2022 Manual transmission sasquatch models should be around $3,400 for the package.
I just did the build configuration and it looks like $7385 minus $1595 so more like $6k ish

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 07.11.41
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 07.11.21

DJN1985

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just did the build configuration and it looks like $7385 minus $1595 so more like $6k ish

Did not realize the larger tires and wheels was not part of my original figures. Yours are probably the right numbers then.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basesquatch is definitely the best option. To be fair, I couldn’t afford any of the higher trims. Especially since squatch, 2.7, and auto were deal breakers for me.
I was in the same boat but I"m waffling. For the longest time I said no 2.7 and sas were deal breakers, and I was really trying to keep the build under 45k, which only gives me the Base as an option. But now Black Diamond is looking good with no sas and added mid package. Added less than 1k to the build and I know the wife would appreciate the extra cabin amenities.

Sponsored

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was in the same boat but I"m waffling. For the longest time I said no 2.7 and sas were deal breakers, and I was really trying to keep the build under 45k, which only gives me the Base as an option. But now Black Diamond is looking good with no sas and added mid package. Added less than 1k to the build and I know the wife would appreciate the extra cabin amenities.
That's what these dealerships don't realize, if they try to stick it to us now we can just cancel, wait, and get better packages. When I place my order I calculated in the fact that this was a first year release and it would likely have several recalls and issues. I firmly will not pay above MSRP even if my bronco does show up in less than 2 months.

I even asked if anybody had tried to buy the demo units yet and they said no.... Yes some of us are obsessed with these vehicles, but many of the population don't want a manual, two-door, pleasure vehicle.

DJN1985

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
do you know if the applies to the wildtrak as well?
Ford hasn't specified which models will be manual sasquatch available unfortunately. If the base is out, then so am I lol.

Great White

Base
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08F150 and '20Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford hasn't specified which models will be manual sasquatch available unfortunately. If the base is out, then so am I lol.
I am in the same camp. Was a early day one reservationist and really debated on getting the auto trans but not what I really want so cancelled in March and will be patiently waiting for the base squatch manual.

DJN1985

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in the same camp. Was a early day one reservationist and really debated on getting the auto trans but not what I really want so cancelled in March and will be patiently waiting for the base squatch manual.
I'm a 99 code. If base mansquatch isn't offered, I will just get something else.
Sponsored