Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Always been that way.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yup. Which in my opinion has been total BS. How are you going to have a vehicle literally called “Base” and not offer what is arguably one of the most basic features, a manual transmission???

Whatever. I said it in another post, but they knew what they were doing. They’re offering manual in the 4-door for the next trim up BB so they can snag another 5gs or so from the people that really want that config.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are now paying for the included 10A transmission. All those that thought there was a Santa Claus are now finding out the truth. The timing is ironic.
It was like that a few days ago

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. Which in my opinion has been total BS. How are you going to have a vehicle literally called “Base” and not offer what is arguably one of the most basic features, a manual transmission???

Whatever. I said it in another post, but they knew what they were doing. They’re offering manual in the 4-door for the next trim up BB so they can snag another 5gs or so from the people that really want that config.
Yeah.. truth is in this day and age a MT is actually the "enthusiast" option, and consumers expect that the most universal ("basic") trims have an AT.

The times they are a-changin'

Sponsored

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are now paying for the included 10A transmission. All those that thought there was a Santa Claus are now finding out the truth. The timing is ironic.
Which is funny because I thought that’s what justified the base 4-door being a more expensive upgrade compared to other trims to begin with.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Which is funny because I thought that’s what justified the base 4-door being a more expensive upgrade compared to other trims to begin with.
An extra 2k per door. Seems steep to me too! Same with the 1K per cylinder for the V6.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thing is, the base Base 4 door and the base BIg Bend are now only $1200? apart.
(?as I recall) The BB having a manual, lol.
Makes sense right? LOL
On my builds where the auto is forced, I also add the V6. Works on the Base, but prices all the others beyond my personal "value point". (I have no use for a 50k Bronco that is not LOADED)

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thing is, the base Base 4 door and the base BIg Bend are now only $1200? apart.
(?as I recall) The BB having a manual, lol.
Makes sense right? LOL
On my builds where the auto is forced, I also add the V6. Works on the Base, but prices all the others beyond my personal "value point". (I have no use for a 50k Bronco that is not LOADED)

Yeah that’s true, I haven’t done a build since the B&P was “updated”; so I haven’t seen the price difference between Base and BB.

And I totally agree. I set a “hard ceiling” price and I’m sticking to it. I’d love to have a BD or WT, and probably could afford it, but don’t want to empty savings accounts on a car. But if I could get the V6, with a manual, and 4 door on lower trim levels I’d do that in a heart beat.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Getting spun up on a B and P that is far from complete is an exercise in futility and frustration. Especially in the past few days, there have been fluctuations. Probably better to calm down and wait for show time to get emotionally invested. The last time this happened, it was corrected in favor of the customer, price-wise.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Getting spun up on a B and P that is far from complete is an exercise in futility and frustration. Especially in the past few days, there have been fluctuations. Probably better to calm down and wait for show time to get emotionally invested. The last time this happened, it was corrected in favor of the customer, price-wise.
What do you mean? I don't remember what you're referencing.