Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This was on a used Bronco I bought, and I would like to sell it. Would you mind telling me what it may be worth?

IMG_2828.jpeg
Worth? it is worth what ever someone will pay for it. New with mounts they are selling for about $2000.00. 19000 lumen. 8 light... I assume it is a combo with the 4 center as spots and the two at either end are floods. The lenses are adjustable so you can fine tune the light distribution.
Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Bluray1

Big Bend
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Chevy Avalanche, 2023 C8 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I use a Rigid 40 inch light bar. I have posted photos of the forest without and with the light on. Have to use a wind deflector on the back side of the bar to stop the whistling noise got my at ZROADZ.
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail 1.jpg
Hey buddy, i just installed the same lightbar......did that diffuser really work? I've only had it for a day, but the wind noise is unbearable man......

Bluray1

Big Bend
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been thinking of a roof rack and adding light bar on it. How is the wind noise with the light bars? Cheers :coffee:
I just installed a roof mount 40" rigid and the wind noise starts at 40mph and gets worse the faster you go. I have a 4 door hardtop and the noise is pretty unbearable. Going to look into a wind diffuser and the rubber edging on the fins on the back of the light bar.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just installed a roof mount 40" rigid and the wind noise starts at 40mph and gets worse the faster you go. I have a 4 door hardtop and the noise is pretty unbearable. Going to look into a wind diffuser and the rubber edging on the fins on the back of the light bar.
Have you tried different angles for the bar? Interesting that you have noise and @DUSTYcazOREGON doesn't. Doubt it's the paint on his brackets. Maybe he doesn't go above 40mph? 😅

Sponsored

Bluray1

Big Bend
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have mine mounted with Grimm mounts which are more of a lower profile mount. His is mounted to his roof rack and sits higher/above his bronco. I'm assuming the wind hits it at a different angle, but not sure. I just picked up mine last night from the ford dealer and couldn't even be on the phone cuz it was pretty loud/annoying.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have mine mounted with Grimm mounts which are more of a lower profile mount. His is mounted to his roof rack and sits higher/above his bronco. I'm assuming the wind hits it at a different angle, but not sure. I just picked up mine last night from the ford dealer and couldn't even be on the phone cuz it was pretty loud/annoying.
Mine was mounted to the roof rack back in 2021. Sold the roof rack now mounted to the body.
Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? 20230503_171512

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you tried different angles for the bar? Interesting that you have noise and @DUSTYcazOREGON doesn't. Doubt it's the paint on his brackets. Maybe he doesn't go above 40mph? 😅
I believe there was a slight design change in the fins on the bar. I have no noise caused by mine. Mine is mounted to the rack, the bars not mounted to the rack may be in a slightly different position causing noise. ?

Sponsored

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trailrax roof rack with 40” light bar cutout. For the light bar I have the 40” Baja Designs onx6 light bar. Love how it fits in the rack and it is insanely bright. I switched the two outer plastic covers from the combo beam pattern to the “wide cornering” and it helps throw a lot of light out to the sides and doesn’t have any major hot spots which I like.
My ditch lights are Rigid dss pro’s with the side shooter lights. Not nearly as bright as the bar but great for illuminating the sides of the trails and doesn’t blind the vehicle in front of me when doing group trail runs at night.
Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? 1D6A2177

drmdwebb

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Trailrax roof rack with 40” light bar cutout. For the light bar I have the 40” Baja Designs onx6 light bar. Love how it fits in the rack and it is insanely bright. I switched the two outer plastic covers from the combo beam pattern to the “wide cornering” and it helps throw a lot of light out to the sides and doesn’t have any major hot spots which I like.
My ditch lights are Rigid dss pro’s with the side shooter lights. Not nearly as bright as the bar but great for illuminating the sides of the trails and doesn’t blind the vehicle in front of me when doing group trail runs at night.
Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? 1D6A2177
What is that contraption on your rooftop???

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A second vote for @Baja Designs. I’ve ran the OnX6 on a previous vehicle and loved the throw of the larger reflector.

On the bronco, my choice was the S8. Slimmer to avoid removal for glass replacement and it won’t obstruct me loading the canoe onto the roof. DRLs. No Whistle at 110km/h, but some minor obvious air noise - I suspect less than a Linkable Pod Setup. Yea, this isn’t as powerful as an OnX6+, but this is more about zone control rather than raw output

Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? November 12, 2023_0232-LR
Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? November 12, 2023_0188-LR
Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? November 12, 2023_0242-LR
Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? November 12, 2023_0253-LR

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was mounted to the roof rack back in 2021. Sold the roof rack now mounted to the body.
Ford Bronco Best above windshield light bar? November 12, 2023_0253-LR
Nice trail rash. I think I recall the video or pictures. Nice looking Bronco. (y)

Oh yeah, light bars, blah blah. :whistle:
Sponsored