Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Bestop tops are available on the Ford Accessories page. The 4dr Bimini is $299 and the 4dr Twill Trek Top is $2229; there is also a 4dr Vinyl Trek Top for $1579. It does not lay all the way down like the factory soft top.
I was looking on the Bestop site and the pricing says "starting" at $1099. That's a long way from the Ford accessories sheet price. I'm curious what that price would get you?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like Bestop, but if you only have half the functionality of the OEM soft top (i.e., it doesn't fold all the way open), you can't really rave about how much better it looks - it is apple and oranges. I also don't care for the fastback look - this is a Bronco, you have to be true to the look.
I am sure when my OEM soft top needs replacement, I will look to Bestop, hopefully by then they will have fixed some of these design flaws.

And just to pile on, its not a Jeep (6:58). Either do it right when you shoot it or fix it in editing.

:)
I think the best solution and the one I wanted is keep the hardtop and put a Sunrider top up front. In this case, it would likely cure the clicking noise issue, allow the top to easily be opened as with the TrekTop and also keep full access to the cargo area that the TrekTop makes difficult.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the best solution and the one I wanted is keep the hardtop and put a Sunrider top up front. In this case, it would likely cure the clicking noise issue, allow the top to easily be opened as with the TrekTop and also keep full access to the cargo area that the TrekTop makes difficult.
I think the bigger point is that there should be NO clicking issue to begin with, if Ford can't outfit a vehicle that represents their most celebrated launch in years with a silent top, there's something terribly wrong!

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huh?? Sounds like you are just talking about a baseball cap. :ROFLMAO: Hard to imagine what you are referring to . . . have photos?
Pretty sure he's talking about one of these. I've started leaving one in the glove box for when the top is off.
Ford Bronco Bestop TrekTop Soft Top & Bimini install (and hardtop removal) video by TFL 1629320559098

Sponsored

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suspect the clicking TFL noticed could have been fixed with a tiny shot of silicon spray. But there's no reason to fix that when you can get a free top from a sponsor.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the bigger point is that there should be NO clicking issue to begin with, if Ford can't outfit a vehicle that represents their most celebrated launch in years with a silent top, there's something terribly wrong!
Hopefully, addressing the thickness issue solves the clicking. It it takes some other fix, I'm betting it's addressed. I can't picture having to go for V3.

Subi Tow'd

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went to Bestop's web site and they have a top for the 2 door but what I would like to know will the hard top go back on with the soft tops bolt on parts but not over the soft top ?

Sponsored

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for posting. I have the factory soft top but I love it so far. Much better than the soft top that I had on my 97 TJ Wrangler many years ago. And since it's August and hot I like the "safari" position shown here:

Ford Bronco Bestop TrekTop Soft Top & Bimini install (and hardtop removal) video by TFL 1629320559098

Nice post. Your Bronco looks awesome. These are the first photos I've seen of the stock soft top in safari mode. I like this. Reminds me of my 4Runner with all side windows and the rear hatch window down, which is my favorite way to drive it.

I do like the Bestop featured in the video quite a bit though.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @TFLtruck for this video. Very well done and found it extremely helpful. It’s also an awesome looking soft top!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

will the bimini top work with the OEM soft top?