Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure who makes the standard soft top, but that offering from Bestop looks much better and somehow smaller.

That fold back seems to raise a bit high, but maybe that's to be expected with a retracting soft top.

The videos from Roman and Tommy debating the merits of the Bronco have been interesting. Besides the tops, do hope Ford improves the top of that dash. Literally every reviewer has something to say about it, makes me think there's an issue with how cheap that plastic feels.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A must

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally! A video with the proper pronunciation of the word Bimini!
Is it really a thing to not be able to pronounce it? I am from south Florida so it isn't really a thing here.

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it really a thing to not be able to pronounce it? I am from south Florida so it isn't really a thing here.
Seems like a simple word to me. But people struggle. Score 1 for Florida man. 😜(Also from Florida)

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good, but gotta wonder why they didn't answer questions like retail prices, and whether the soft top can be laid all the way back down like the factory soft top. Yes you can take the windows out, but does it lay all the way down?

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Few things:

1. Want to do summer / fall swap between the MIC and soft top. Is that even possible given all the additional seals and parts it takes to install this top? Can the seals for instance be removed and reinstalled? Looks great but that swap looked like a beast of a job.

2. Can the Bimini be taken on and off without removing the Bestop?

3. I’d like to see more images of the windows. Do they hold form.

4. Can the back portion be lifted at all without removing the top? Trunk open, does the top lift for access or not?

5. Just a comment, the Bronco top folds one additional time to expose the rear portion. The Bestop does not hence the less bulky feel. It IS less bulky because of this. Another poster pointed out that with the Bronco top folded all the way back, the rear view mirror was completely blocked from seeing cars behind. Some pros/cons.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At 6:55 @TFLtruck , really??? Clearly showing their bias by calling Bronco a jeep!!!!
Those guys have found ways to throw some shade at Bronco in EVERY video released. Tommy loves to give lip service to "not being a Jeep fanboy", but he's a liar and the truth ain't in him. :)

He's been wheeling Wranglers his entire life, so I get it. I joke on it, but ultimately think it serves as a wake up call to Ford to keep improving and that the top of the mountain is within sight, but they're not there yet.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This top doesn't fold all the way down. It folds back as in the video and the sides/rear window come out. We know it can't fold back with the windows in because the side windows are semi-permanently attached to the C-pillar. We can also see in the video there is no lower hinge to fold the whole thing back even if the side and back windows are out.
Sponsored