Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many reservation holders are waiting for MY2022 in any case, mansquach, white tops, and other late availability items, I would guess a large percentage of early orders will be my22 because they were made by enthusiasts that want hard core off road machines. Your place in the dealers lineup will change a lot by the time this all shakes out in March. I would like a MY21 and have a simple build with no late items, but if I get pushed into my22 so be it, they start building them in Dec so it will only be a few months delay.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

whats Ford gonna do with the reservation pool overflow into MY22 which is a new dealership allocation specially if said dealer has multiple of 100.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has @StephensAutoCenter posted what their allocation is? As a 7/29 reservation I’m worried I’m not getting mine until 2022. ?
Last I spoke to Stephens, my 7/14 reservation (early morning) was about 24th percentile of their reservations and my 7/17 reservation (late evening) was about 53rd percentile. There were around 310 reservations at the time. I spoke to Granger who had 11-1200 at that time and they said my time stamps would fall roughly in the same percentiles at their dealership. Not to be pessemistic, but I'd bet the chance you'll get a MY21 is slim to nill.

From what I gather, it seems half the reservations made by September 18 were made by mid day July 17. Both dealers told me they thought my 7/17 reservation would be a MY21, but that was before the delays. Now I'm thinking my 7/17 will be MY22, but it's anyone's guess.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thread is moving so fast...I'm a second day timestamp. If I ultimately get pushed to MY22, no big deal. Honestly if I don't have a vaccine by the time the Bronco arrives, I'll have to pay for shipping. I'd rather be able to drive up and take delivery in person so I can make an adventure out of it.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's what I have concluded...

At least half of the 'experts' on this forum must be wrong, because they contradict everything that is stated as fact by the other set of 'experts'. I'm not an expert. I teach fifth grade, and these differences of 'facts' remind me of what my students sound like when they debate politics or religion or their 'dating' lives.

This forum has all the same personalities of my classroom. We have know-it-alls, we have class clowns, one or two bullies to make sure everyone is as anxiety-filled as they are, quiet and mellow (chill) kids that just observe and judge quietly, and a few kids that will be sweet, kind and patient no matter the chaos surrounding them.

I have a November timestamp, so I'm going to sit back and smile, like I do when my 11 year olds attempt to enlighten me with their hard-earned, lifelong gems of wisdom.

Your work is due by the end of class!!!
What does our combined report card look like?

Collectively, I give B6G:

a F in reading comprehension
a F in 'works well with others'

as well as:

an A in neurosis
an A in 'identifying evil dealership reps on the forum in 5 words or less'
an A in 'control-c\control-v chair throwing posts

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve got a reservation, ford will either build it or they won’t.
There are tons of cool ass vehicles on the market, I for one love the bronco but won’t spend too much time worrying and over analyzing some formula that was put together to satisfy Ford’s big dealers...
Too much time and energy on this forum worrying about shit that we can not change...

It’s a vehicle....

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aren't half the allocations unknown as no dealer has converted a single reservation ?
I'm not able to get across what I want to get across. My apologies for wasting everyone's time.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's what I have concluded...

At least half of the 'experts' on this forum must be wrong, because they contradict everything that is stated as fact by the other set of 'experts'. I'm not an expert. I teach fifth grade, and these differences of 'facts' remind me of what my students sound like when they debate politics or religion or their 'dating' lives.

This forum has all the same personalities of my classroom. We have know-it-alls, we have class clowns, one or two bullies to make sure everyone is as anxiety-filled as they are, quiet and mellow (chill) kids that just observe and judge quietly, and a few kids that will be sweet, kind and patient no matter the chaos surrounding them.

I have a November timestamp, so I'm going to sit back and smile, like I do when my 11 year olds attempt to enlighten me with their hard-earned, lifelong gems of wisdom.

Your work is due by the end of class!!!
Lol, yes.
School rooms seem to be a microcosm representative example for sure. :LOL:

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer told me the other day that they have 87 reservations and I am number 37 (with a 7/17 reservation). With a 30% allocation being 26, looks like I'm out for 2021. I hope not but not a whole lot I can do about it. Hopefully by the time I get my Bronco they will offer power seats in the 2 door.
Depends on if this early allocation is for the whole year or just the first batch of builds.
Note I also didn’t read through this whole thread so I may not know what I’m talking about. ?
Sponsored