Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me too ! I'm so happy, I didn't think I would get one since so much silence after the first round went out.
It was delivered to Chapman yesterday and I think I'm picking up Saturday afternoon.
I cannot believe this is real.

View attachment 511877
Is this the only picture with a roof rack installed on the line??? I don't think I have seen any before. 🤷‍♀️
Sponsored

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No such like for me. Lol. It's waiting to get picked up in Omaha for the past 2-3 days.
Omaha is becoming a black hole in the process. My rail car sat for 8 days before being unloaded 2 days ago. It's still there waiting to be moved, I guess since I am not seeing the final prep status in the tracker. I'm scratching my head wondering what's going on. Like others, my availability to pick up is limited. More Ford fun I guess.

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heard from my dealer today. They say it was built 4/11 but the Ford site I see still says in production.

They are not sure what is going on but have 5 units built after mine that have already hit the lot and been delivered.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tried opening the video link in the assembly line pic email but it says its private. Whats the trick to make it work?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 Screenshot_20230511-231621_Email

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right?!?
I noticed right away, been watching other assembly line photos enough to see it's an anomaly. I would love to know why they installed the roof rack so early (???)

Is this the only picture with a roof rack installed on the line??? I don't think I have seen any before. 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heard from my dealer today. They say it was built 4/11 but the Ford site I see still says in production.

They are not sure what is going on but have 5 units built after mine that have already hit the lot and been delivered.
My Outer Banks was built 4/13 and same story as yours.

MGoMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
End of this wild journey for me yesterday. 1016 days from original reservation to pick up. SAC reservation, built 4/12(ish) and picked up basically a month later to the day. Glad I put up with the wait though...its better than I thought it would be. I feel for everyone still waiting, and especially those who are built but still waiting. I've been there, but its worth it!

20230512_072259.jpg

Yankee Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my photo last night as well. I also noticed that the tracker site and backdoor have moved the status to "final preparation." Such a disconnect considering that I called the dealer earlier in the day to ask when I can pick up the vehicle and they were clueless, ie, wait another three weeks, shipment is a Ford thing not a dealer thing. How can a dealer not have a list of shipments and due dates? 1,000 days and counting!

Attachments

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco arrived to Granger on Thursday. Brooke emailed me last night and said it’s ready. She called me this morning as soon as she came to work and we went over a few things. Now I’m in my Jeep driving to Granger to trade it in for the Bronco. I’m scheduled to get it at 9 am tomorrow

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I scheduled my flight, today, for Jun 1. From MHT, on SWA, it was $250. It's not too bad, but I do have two layovers and will be traveling 13 hours.
I booked my flight today, also for June 1st. Arrive at 1:00 pm which should give plenty of time to get to Granger do the paperwork and get on the road. Flying in from Billings Montana as I'll be there for a family function. Basic flight was about $400 but decided to splurge and go first class for an extra $200. Been holding off booking but the prices are going up. Was going to take Delta instead of United but theirs jumped in price a few days ago so I went with United.

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, my Bronco is here and ready for me this afternoon. Unfortunately can't get there until tomorrow. But either way... its here!!!

But I've been going back and forth with my dealer today about all the price protection....
I should be entitled to the $1995.00 Model Year Transition plus another $3450.00 from the increases on 2/10 and 3/15.

Dealer is honoring the $1995.00 no questions asked but I had to "fight" with them about the remaining $3450.00.

Eventually they said in 8-12 weeks after the sale and the vehicle has been registered under my order information (to make sure I'm not flipping it) they will receive a $1200 check from Ford, and then at that point will let me know and forward that $1200 on to me.

I'm not super happy about it... but it's better than nothing. And honestly I just want to be done with it. Either way I'm still going to take out out a small ~$10-12k loan after my down payment. So whats a few extra bucks per month. I just want my damn Bronco.

badash

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashlyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla (waiting for my bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, my Bronco is here and ready for me this afternoon. Unfortunately can't get there until tomorrow. But either way... its here!!!

But I've been going back and forth with my dealer today about all the price protection....
I should be entitled to the $1995.00 Model Year Transition plus another $3450.00 from the increases on 2/10 and 3/15.

Dealer is honoring the $1995.00 no questions asked but I had to "fight" with them about the remaining $3450.00.

Eventually they said in 8-12 weeks after the sale and the vehicle has been registered under my order information (to make sure I'm not flipping it) they will receive a $1200 check from Ford, and then at that point will let me know and forward that $1200 on to me.

I'm not super happy about it... but it's better than nothing. And honestly I just want to be done with it. Either way I'm still going to take out out a small ~$10-12k loan after my down payment. So whats a few extra bucks per month. I just want my damn Bronco.
A fellow Utahn waiting for their Bronco (saw your previous post on being delivered to SLC)! Mine was delivered to the rail yard last Saturday and was expected to be at the dealership on Tuesday. Dealer said there have been delays with the convoy services and could be another week+. Odd! I'm with you - I just want my damn Bronco.

Good luck tomorrow! Congrats!

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Outer Banks was built 4/13 and same story as yours.
Outer banks and 4/13 blend date as well. Weird part is, it updated to “built on 5/7” however the ETA still shows 5/4-5/10. Has your ETA updated?