Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Such a weird experience this second time around. Still scheduled for production on 4/6. Yet, no window sticker and the only email I received was from the initial scheduling on 4/10. Granger has been uncommunicative despite others having a contrary experience.

I'm grateful that I have a Bronco in my garage so I'm not as invested in this one. It all seems anti-climatic.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Such a weird experience this second time around. Still scheduled for production on 4/6. Yet, no window sticker and the only email I received was from the initial scheduling on 4/10. Granger has been uncommunicative despite others having a contrary experience.

I'm grateful that I have a Bronco in my garage so I'm not as invested in this one. It all seems anti-climatic.
You should have received an email when it scheduled telling you what to expect and what you needed to do. You probably won’t hear from them until it ships. The finance department will provide final paperwork and they will want to know when and how you plan to take delivery.

Traveling.Gaijin

Badlands
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typically the window stickers are populated a week before your build day. I'm in the same boat, 4/6 build day. I'm not expecting a window sticker until Thursday

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Typically the window stickers are populated a week before your build day. I'm in the same boat, 4/6 build day. I'm not expecting a window sticker until Thursday
Yet, others that are being built on 4/6 and ordered with Granger have their window sticker. My first Bronco I received the window sticker about 10 days before build day. With a 4/6 build day, I should be in the window when the window sticker becomes available.

I'll refrain from commenting about my Granger experience as there are loyal defenders that only want to admire the Emperor's New Clothes. I have no problem calling out the naked fat man.

Sponsored

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yet, others that are being built on 4/6 and ordered with Granger have their window sticker. My first Bronco I received the window sticker about 10 days before build day. With a 4/6 build day, I should be in the window when the window sticker becomes available.

I'll refrain from commenting about my Granger experience as there are loyal defenders that only want to admire the Emperor's New Clothes. I have no problem calling out the naked fat man.
Relax Guy, nobody has been getting there window stickers before a week of production. Pattern is 7 days before blend date, "in production" status. 24-48 hours after that the window sticker is available. your blend date isn't for another 8 days.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got my window sticker in, exactly one week prior to build day like others.

Has anyone heard from their dealer or salesperson yet? Crickets on my end. Disappointingly silent since my original salesperson left and they switched me over to someone else.

BomberBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Bronco II, 23 Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is in for the 04/04 build date as well. I need to stop letting myself get so worked up over these things... it can't be healthy.

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford e-mailed built week 4/3 a week ago.
I was just able to pull up the window sticker with a date on the bottom of 03/29/2023, today.
What can I tell from sticker it appears blend is 320230403, 813/879.
Is there any other backdoor? info or sticker info that is of use?
Sponsored