Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is double posted, but thought I would put this pattern out there that a few of us have been noticing.

Well I actually am still a 3/20/23 build week. This seems to be how it works. You get assigned a tentative build week first, mine was 4/3/23. Then you may or not get bumped around week to week. Eventually you get assigned to a specific day of a build week for me it was 3/21/23. Then a week before that day it appears they put you in production, for me it was 3/14/23 that is what causes the confusion. Within 24 hours or so after going into "production" you receive your window sticker. Mine had a blend date of 3/21/23, which aligns with that specific build week date that was displayed in the tracker. So when you see a specific day of the week vs the first day, that is likely where you are penciled in. So pay attention to date changes. Sucks if you are assigned that first week day though, because you can't recognize the pattern until you go to production.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is double posted, but thought I would put this pattern out there that a few of us have been noticing.

Well I actually am still a 3/20/23 build week. This seems to be how it works. You get assigned a tentative build week first, mine was 4/3/23. Then you may or not get bumped around week to week. Eventually you get assigned to a specific day of a build week for me it was 3/21/23. Then a week before that day it appears they put you in production, for me it was 3/14/23 that is what causes the confusion. Within 24 hours or so after going into "production" you receive your window sticker. Mine had a blend date of 3/21/23, which aligns with that specific build week date that was displayed in the tracker. So when you see a specific day of the week vs the first day, that is likely where you are penciled in. So pay attention to date changes. Sucks if you are assigned that first week day though, because you can't recognize the pattern until you go to production.
Everybody seems to be shifting around, but mine (backdoor and tracker) says 4/17. If it still says that next week, I will be suspecting that I am indeed scheduled for Monday. 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Everybody seems to be shifting around, but mine (backdoor and tracker) says 4/17. If it still says that next week, I will be suspecting that I am indeed scheduled for Monday. 🤷‍♀️
If you stay 4/17 and I stay 4/18 we can be assembly line besties! 😂

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My tacker updated from 4/3/2023 build week to 4/6/2023. From other peoples posts in other build weeks this leads me to believe that my actual build date is Thursday April 6th............for now.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just entered in my data. Was bumped from 4/10 Build Week. Grange-tober reservation holder. 2-dr VB OBX High
That’s a better direction than me!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s a better direction than me!
From my past experience with my current Bronco, I was bumped back a few weeks. Then there was one final bump up 2 weeks and it held. Seems as if/when a build week gets bumped up that it holds.

I was actually hoping for a later build week. Best case scenario that it gets built and promptly delivered means that I won't be able to take delivery right away. I've made plans to attend SCE and won't be able to make the drive to Granger until mid-May. Would have preferred a June delivery.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

From my past experience with my current Bronco, I was bumped back a few weeks. Then there was one final bump up 2 weeks and it held. Seems as if/when a build week gets bumped up that it holds.

I was actually hoping for a later build week. Best case scenario that it gets built and promptly delivered means that I won't be able to take delivery right away. I've made plans to attend SCE and won't be able to make the drive to Granger until mid-May. Would have preferred a June delivery.
Ok, I’ll switch with you, I’d prefer a mid May or early June.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone get a window sticker yet? I moved from 4/4 to 4/3 a couple days ago. One week! (maybe)
Sponsored