Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An aftermarket strut tower[high clearance] brace would be nice. I find they greatly reduce over steer during wide radius, moderate speed turning.

If one were available...i would want one for the 2.7TT.
No. Strut towers are for unibodies. Would have no effect on a boxed ladder frame.
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unless you have an early order and newborns, they’ll be out of rear facing seats before your Bronco arrives.
They are 8 months and 2 months so they'll be 1.5 years and about a year old when delivery will takes place. And yes I have an early reservation. It will suck and I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'm hoping to stick with the 2 door. That is unless the wife puts her foot down.

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No. Strut towers are for unibodies. Would have no effect on a boxed ladder frame.
good to know! thanks
now to find out whether the throttle plate is electronically controlled or cable??

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are 8 months and 2 months so they'll be 1.5 years and about a year old when delivery will takes place. And yes I have an early reservation. It will suck and I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'm hoping to stick with the 2 door. That is unless the wife puts her foot down.
They grow up fast. They’ll be climbing back there themselves before you know it. Worst case scenario, just take out the front passenger seat for a few months. ?
I had a rear facing seat in my Isuzu for about a year. I survived.

Sponsored

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 doors is not an option anymore :(
Even a 7 years old kid will have hard time calming there :/

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Back to the subject.. yeah I hope they at least make the damn passenger seat flip.... pretty please?

Edit: But thanks @GiddyUp for the video. Tomorrow sneak around to the other side while they are distracted and mess with that other seat... don't worry, Doug will bail you out of jail if need be. Trust me on that one.
Seriously! Those of us dumb enough... I mean brave enough to get a 2 door with kids need to know these things.

Be a hero @GiddyUp We all need a hero right now.

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Remember the Beverly Hillbillies? There is always a way!

Ford Bronco Bronco Front Seat Tilt & Tube Doors Demo Video + Bronco Frame Photos - SuperCel East 1602128987436

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did none of you have to climb in the back as a child of an older Bronco? I grew up in the back of a 79 Bronco. Looks like more room than I had, if not the same amount to climb in through. Also, if the top was off I would climb the side. Im not worried about my child getting in the back, at all.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the pics! Looks like that hitch is just bolted on to the crossmember in a pretty chintzy way.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
“I’m getting the 2-door, I don’t care about the rear seat comfort! They’re lucky their not in the trunk, if they want to be comfortable they should drive themselves

“Omg how are people supposed to get in the back with the seat only sliding forward that much???? That’s not NEARLY enough space for people to get in.”

?????

Being slightly sarcastic here... but idk what people were expecting. It’s really just a physics thing, we knew it wasn’t going to tumble forward which is the only way to truly get an “easy access” rear seat.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you get a rear seat delete?

Does it come out easily?
They told us early on the seats were not "designed" to be removed. I almost bet though be some kind of aftermarket delete! But from the pictures before it looks like it may be just as easy to build a box or frame to level out. Wouldn't take much to make the area flat still have some headroom. That's my idea for my two door!
Sponsored