First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has stated to our dealership that the Bronco won’t be getting any discounts because they’ve priced it so well that they have no room to cut any costs. If anything this contributes to why they’re raising prices.
Who offers X/A Plan? The dealership or Ford? Curious because I have A plan eligibility (and X) but don’t know if it will be offered.
Sponsored

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford has stated to our dealership that the Bronco won’t be getting any discounts because they’ve priced it so well that they have no room to cut any costs. If anything this contributes to why they’re raising prices.
I mean... there's gross profit in every vehicle. Depending on the build, there's about $4-5k in profit on the full sized Bronco. They're raising prices because of the rising cost of goods, and... probably just because they can.

Who offers X/A Plan? The dealership or Ford? Curious because I have A plan eligibility (and X) but don’t know if it will be offered.
They are Ford incentives, but I don't believe dealerships are required to sell it to you that way. Although, on a new factory order, I don't see why they wouldn't. A sale is a sale, and Ford gives dealerships some money for offering A/X Plan. Depending on the vehicle it's usually $1200-2500. Which is still less gross profit than they would be making otherwise (if they sold it at MSRP), but they do incentivize dealerships to honor their employee and partner programs.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date is this Saturday, got access to my window sticker this past Saturday...

Window Sticker Price
Ford Bronco Bronco price increased again! 1645547118688

New Build and Price for same build (Bandlands, Non-Sas, Soft Top, Lux, Tow Package)
Ford Bronco Bronco price increased again! 1645547157469

No change in accessory/package prices. Change is all in the MSRP ($46,590 - $44,840=$1,750)

So I guess the question is, what will window stickers issued after today reflect in base price.

Last edited:

DesertDweller

First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If people keep paying the raised prices they'll keep upping them. I'm out for now for this reason. Maybe I'll get a used one down the line or a new one if they get their shit together, but I have no interest in paying a premium to wait for an indefinite amount of time.

Sponsored

tmandz

Big Bend
First Name
Trev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 2 door BB build went up $1500. I'm in a weird area where I have a VIN (and no build date on the tracker, but I called my dealer yesterday and learned it was week of 4/4) but still no sticker available online. I'm gonna be pissed if this wipes out basically half of my A-Plan savings.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have a VIN, then your pricing will not change. I have ordered Raptors and during the wait prices went up and I always paid the price the day I received the allocation.

BUT maybe pricing will change for Bronco6g as you guys/gals love gloom and doom

NAP51DMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nun-ya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Purchase agreement on a Badlands for 54030 just printed from this last week after adding squatch and lux. Just got and vin and wondering if they are going to raise my price too?
It shouldn't raise your price. The info in this post is important is for those that slip model years. Since you're already a vin you should be good.

trenttrizzy

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone really surprised? Ford lost a lot of money with the roof fiasco. And inflation is happening in all markets
I am surprised it was not a bigger price jump.
weird way to spell “price gouging” but ok

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands build that is yet to be built went up $1800. Eh, it is what it is. I just wish it had this option available. I would pay that in a heartbeat, but I just can't stand the Wildtrak's interior options. I'm guessing that adding the severe duty rack + tie rods and suspension from the Ford catalogue will be 2-3 times this price, plus install.

Ford Bronco Bronco price increased again! 1645548562124

Sponsored

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My blend date is this Saturday, got access to my window sticker this past Saturday...

Window Sticker Price

New Build and Price for same build (Bandlands, Non-Sas, Soft Top, Lux, Tow Package)

No change in accessory/package prices. Change is all in the MSRP ($46,590 - $44,840=$2,110)

So I guess the question is, what will window stickers issued after today reflect in base price.
umm your math is off. It’s an increase of $1750

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Purchase agreement on a Badlands for 54030 just printed from this last week after adding squatch and lux. Just got and vin and wondering if they are going to raise my price too?
Oh yeah, they'll adjust it, no doubt 😔

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price increase should be more, need to catch up to the retail flippers.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish more internet interactions played out like this (instances where I'm in the wrong included).
He took it good hearted when I joked about the earlier post- my post was just kidding around too. If more people could take a joke these days, maybe things wouldn’t suck so much!
Sponsored