Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remote start is now only available on Everglades and badlands
Except that it is not and still shows under all mid-package listings. What's more realistic, Ford stripping out a basic option that was available on all models except the base and making it exclusive to on upper model and a limited edition model, or, the Rockstars making another B&P screw-up sprinkled in with poor reading comprehension?

That is gross profit and and over half of it came from Ford selling their stake in Rivian. Global net profit for 2021 was under $17.9 billion or 13% of revenue. A margin that any person/company should be content with.

Dang it, now y'all are making me defend Ford when you post out of context and incorrect info.

Edit. Fords net income for 2021 was $17.9 billion not $3 billion.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Except that it is not and still shows under all mid-package listings. What's more realistic, Ford stripping out a basic option that was available on all models except the base and making it exclusive to on upper model and a limited edition model, or, the Rockstars making another B&P screw-up sprinkled in with poor reading comprehension?

That is gross profit and and over half of it came from Ford selling their stake in Rivian. Global net profit for 2021 was under $3 billion or less than 2% of revenue. Most people/companies won't even get out of bed for 2% net, I sure don't.

Dang it, now y'all are making me defend Ford when you post out of context and incorrect info.
My poor reading comprehension

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order has lower price. Will I pay that or new price whenever it shows up? I was just a walk in order.
Only early reservations converted to orders get price protection. You will pay whatever is in the sticker (+/- depending on your deal)

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is gross profit and and over half of it came from Ford selling their stake in Rivian. Global net profit for 2021 was under $3 billion or less than 2% of revenue. Most people/companies won't even get out of bed for 2% net, I sure don't.

Not according to Ford. Or am I reading this incorrectly?:
https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/2022/02/03/financials-fy-ford-21.pdf
"Full-year net income was $17.9 billion"
Ford Bronco Bronco price increased again! 1645541795371

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Please stop

Ford increases prices across all models every year as long as I can remember.

Is anyone really surprised? Ford lost a lot of money with the roof fiasco. And inflation is happening in all markets
I am surprised it was not a bigger price jump.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not according to Ford. Or am I reading this incorrectly?:
https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/2022/02/03/financials-fy-ford-21.pdf
"Full-year net income was $17.9 billion"
Nope, you are reading it correctly, looks like I mis-read the data. I was going through Fords numbers yesterday and swear I ready $2.9 billion net for 2021. Thats what I get for not double checking my numbers this morning. Edited original post.

https://www.macrotrends.net/stocks/charts/F/ford-motor/revenue

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like Ford increased the price again! What does that means to folks who already placed the order?

Base: $30,800/$34,700
Big Bend: $35,285/$37,380
Black Diamond: $37,950/$40,045
Outer Banks: $40,855/42,950
Badlands: $44,495/$46,590
Wildtrack: $49,780/$51,225
±±++++++
Well, it's one way to join in the ADM people are willing to pay out.
It is the"what about me" way of business.
Guess we are lucky they aren't going for the full 5 or 10 K people seem to be willing to pay.
JMO..

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Purchase agreement on a Badlands for 54030 just printed from this last week after adding squatch and lux. Just got and vin and wondering if they are going to raise my price too?
You may want to call your dealer and see how tight cheeked they get when you want confirmation that’ll be the price you pay before taxes.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my build up on a tab for months and it was definitely the MY22 B&P. I know 2022 prices were increasing but I thought that already happened. Didn’t it?

Today my build went up $2K and it looks like it was added to the base price of each trim.

Drabon74

Black Diamond
First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner(2007 & 2021)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow this sucks. My base 2.7 config went up well over a grand

notbuildingrockets

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond, 2010 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A bulletin was just emailed last night to employees:

• All customers with a 21MY Bronco reservation or order that was placed as of March 24th, 2021 and subsequently converted to a 22MY Bronco order are eligible to receive price protection.
  • MIC Hardtop orders: All retail customers with an order placed by August 20th, 2021 not able to be built as a 21MY due to the MIC Hardtop commodity restriction are eligible to receive price protection
Eligible customer orders have each been issued a Price Protection Certificate in the amount of the Price Protection being offered (difference between 22MY price level and 21MY price level). Certificates do not factor in any mid-year 22MY Bronco price increases. For any additional 22MY Bronco price increases, Dealers can claim price protection under the standard process (See MBG # 2021-15N: Price Protection Refresher for a reminder of the Price Protection process)

A list of eligible retail orders, with price protection amounts, will be available from your DSM

Price Protection Application: Supplementary Delivery Allowance

• The price protection certificate amounts will be treated as a supplementary Delivery Allowance and applied as a reduction to the vehicle-selling price to the End User in the full amount of the applicable price protection certificate amount.

• In all cases where price protection certificates are claimed, 100% of the price protection certificate amount must be passed onto the customer.

• The selling price on the End User's buyer's agreement should be shown as the amount net of the price protection certificate amount in addition to any offered Delivery Allowance support available at the time of vehicle sale. The intent is to reduce the vehicle-selling price to the End User by the total amount of offered Price Protection and Delivery Allowance support (if offered).
To summarize price protection:
What is price protection?
  • Ford guarantees the price of a factory ordered vehicle based on the price level in effect at the time of the order date.
  • If there is a price increase after the order date, Ford will calculate the difference and reimburse the dealer via SmartVincent.
This program will run from Dec 16, 2021 - Dec 31, 2023.

Important to note are the dates listed and the fact that 100% of the price protection must be passed on to the customer, so ensure that your dealer is doing that. Ask your sales person and then ask their sales manager. Don't leave money on the table. We've already waited long enough and some of us have had mark-ups and other games played. Get every penny you can for the shit show that has been this ordering process!

**It is very simple for your dealer to check if you're eligible for Price Protection! They simply run your VIN through a web application called SmartVincent and look for a "certificate" for you. The certificate tells them if you're eligible and what amount you are eligible for. It takes 5 minutes or less. Every single deal requires that a SmartVincent certificate check be done, so ensure that they do it, and that you're aware of it!**

Last edited:

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has stated to our dealership that the Bronco won’t be getting any discounts because they’ve priced it so well that they have no room to cut any costs. If anything this contributes to why they’re raising prices.
Sponsored