Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see things are normal on the Bronco production front.

Ford Bronco Bronco production update 8/3:  More downtime expected weeks of 8/16 and/or 8/23 pizza-fire-1435263526
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sold my 2008 F150 yesterday and he is supposed to pick it up today. Guess I will be driving my rough '97 for a few months. I've seriously considered switching to a soft-top this week but IDK if that would help now either.
Something else is amiss. It's not just a mic top problem anymore I can guarantee it. I don't think soft top will help as much as Ford wanted us to believe 2 months ago when they asked people to switch

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heads are gonna roll.

I don’t wanna come off as an asshole, but it’s time they focus on the FEs they guaranteed will be built in 2021.
I’m not a FE build but I agree. How do you build a MY 2022 “First Edition”?

Here’s your 2022 Bronco First-ish Edition???

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sooooo Close to giving up.... Wrangle Rubicon is looking better and better
We were able to test drive a bronco and a 2020 wrangler rubicon 2dr back to back Saturday. The difference is pretty staggering.

Bachman77

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These down weeks aren’t a Bronco specific thing. Ford has tentatively scheduled down weeks for chip and commodity shortages. This is across all vehicle production, not just bronco. This is also not just a Ford thing. Having contacts at a few different auto companies, on the production side, not dealers. They are all dealing with this in their own way. Some run normal for a few weeks then take a week off. Some limp along at 50% or 75% capacity. It’s not a specific ford or Bronco issue driving this.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just hope the top brass at Ford is getting together to formulate another useless email and design more stickers to send in the mail as our “no Bronco for you” consolation prize 🙄
I'm actually curious as to be what these were and how many people recieved them. AFAIK no 🇨🇦 have recieved any Corporate swag this entire time.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how long before they just tell everyone that doesn’t have a build date that they are going to be a 22MY? I just don’t understand how they have continued to fumble the ball on so many occasions. Get it together Ford!
I think they are afraid of a cascade of outright cancellations. They are probably right, but as weeks march on it's becoming less and less ethical to continue to imply that we (as in the tens of thoudsands of us with non '99'd orders still without a VIN) have a real chance at 2021 production.

It's a bit like having a lottery without disclosing the true odds of winning at this point.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m not a FE build but I agree. How do you build a MY 2022 “First Edition”?

Here’s your 2022 Bronco First-ish Edition???
My thoughts exactly.

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Ford Motor Company After 60+ cars, this bronco is/was/ who knows, going to be my first ford. My Dealer has been awesome but cant say the same for ford. I have had a vin since April 15th (yes, I know I am lucky) but been pushed out 4 times and now my current date (Aug 23rd week) is most likely not going to happen. If its MIC tops, give us the option to get bestops (Those of us with 2 doors) and all will be good.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.