Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have no idea, I was just joking.
Joking? At a time like this? Do you realize there are 100,000 peeps out here without their UNICORNS? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So why aren’t soft tops getting scheduled?
Think it's probably that the hard tops are just one of the worst supply issues, but definitely not the only issue. There is probably a mixing in of a poor prioritization schema as well

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has given dealers this option but dealers are individually owned and most don’t want that responsibility. I’m not saying some of this isn’t on fords hands. I’m saying all of it isn’t Ford’s fault. Trying to launch a brand new highly anticipated vehicle in the midst of a worldwide pandemic that’s causing the worst commodity shortage most of us have ever dealt with. On top of vendors and shipping companies all dealing with staffing issues. Expect the worst and hope for the best.
No, expect the worst, then plan accordingly. It's called risk management.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, my order was finalized on 5/4/2021 through Military Auto Source (MAS). It's a totally different process and I was lucky enough to get one of their Bronco allocations. My VIN was assigned on 5/24/2021. My first build week was 7/26/2021 - but was bumped to 8/2/2021 - and my blend date of 8/5/2021 popped in the past 3 days. The only other information that I had was that my Freight Billing Number popped on 7/21/2021. I don't get the "pizza tracker" and most of the trackers don't reflect much of what is going on with Worldwide Direct Market Orders (WDMO). So consider most of the stuff related to my build as not consistent with what people who have ordered through WBDO (Web-Based Dealership Ordering) system orders.
What is a/the "blend date"? thanks

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody want to bet this happens every month for the rest of the year? There won't be 10k Broncos built and shipped before Christmas.
The new Ford Raptor that’s gonna come out is looking mighty fine right about now. We have to keep our composure….meep.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sooooo Close to giving up.... Wrangle Rubicon is looking better and better
I passed up on a beautiful limited color Wrangler Rubicon 6 weeks ago. $15K more and I did not care. I gave FORD another chance.......now I wish I had played lets make a deal and got that Rubicon. What we need here is AN HONEST, I REPEAT HONEST TIMELINE. Stop stringing us along. If it's another 9-12 months then just say so. If we need to wait a year for a new company/re-designed MIC....then say so.

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Give me a break....be one of us first night reservation holders who've not heard a word yet from Ford. You are a lottery winner, don't forget that.
As a fellow lottery winner i agree with you, but imagine winning a lottery and then no one telling you what's going on for 41 days lol. Either way it's a recipe for frustration.

Sponsored

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The new Ford Raptor that’s gonna come out is looking mighty fine right about now. We have to keep our composure….meep.

i mean at this point do you even trust ford with that?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In this thread, today I learned that for my $100 refundable deposit and Ford's tardy manufacturing, they owe each of us about a $5,000 discount on the price of our Broncos.

This is amazing! Now not only can Ford be out ~$8 billion in development, but now they can sell every Bronco at a loss because we had to wait a few months.

Did anyone find out how they are going to be distributing these discounts? Maybe just off of MSRP when we take delivery? I think we should make a poll to encourage Ford to understand that because we've already invested a refundable $100 deposit, they should issue those $5,000 checks directly to us now just so we'll wait*.

*Obviously we won't want to sign any legally binding contracts that we're required to go ahead with the transaction if they give us the $5K checks, what do they think we are? Stupid!(?)

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joking? At a time like this? Do you realize there are 100,000 peeps out here without their UNICORNS? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's the only way I stay sane. That, my liquor cabinet, and my model trains. đźš‚đź’¨

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company, give us X-Plan!! That might calm down the masses, a little...

Why is our only info coming from 'insiders'. Shouldn't there be a stream of information coming direct from Ford to reservation holders? Transparency would go a long way.
A few hundred, or even a few thousand dollars of a non-existent, unbuildable
Vehicle wouldn’t do much to quell this uprising.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a fellow lottery winner i agree with you, but imagine winning a lottery and then no one telling you what's going on for 41 days lol. Either way it's a recipe for frustration.
Going to agree to disagree, because if I were in your situation I'm perfectly capable of looking around and see what's going on around me and to the other 95%, and feel pretty damn fortunate to have a vin and a bronco on the ground, albeit somewhere other than my driveway.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.