IdaNeck

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Mustang GT
im in California i'll ask for a prison transfer
Please don't, no more transplants! ;)

I love seeing this generation Mustang GT and the Bronco next to each other. At one time, we had both a 2012 Mustang GT and a FJ Cruiser (replaced by the GX). I just love big round headlights.

Advertisement

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Vehicle Showcase
I love seeing this generation Mustang GT and the Bronco next to each other. At one time, we had both a 2012 Mustang GT and a FJ Cruiser (replaced by the GX). I just love big round headlights.
If I ever receive my Bronco, I'll snap a pic next to my GT for ya. :)

swooshdave

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
In Colorado, about the only time you'll be ticketed for not having the front plate is when parking in a metered spot. The meter police will ticket your car for not having the required plate, if your car is a Colorado tagged vehicle. $75 ticket.
Also Oregon. DAMHIK

Willow

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
my dealer text and let me know that cactus gray bronco sport arrived today so I drove over and took a good look at this color. Soooooo beautiful !!! It is not mint. No blue in it. My friend and I think it looks like light olive. I fell in love with this color ❤ Look forward to getting a full size Bronco. ?

alb3rtito705

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco 2021
Clubs

Please don't, no more transplants! ;)

The migration is crazy right now!

_finack

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Is this how Fords come? I asked my Toyota dealer not to mount my plate or drill a mount for it.
My guess is dealers in states that require front license plates order with the front plate bracket and the opposite is true in states that don't require it.

I'm in FL (doesn't require a front plate) and ordering from a dealer in OH (requires a front plate), so it will be interesting to see if they'll be able to accommodate my request to not have a front plate bracket.

I should probably check sooner than later...

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Clubs

Problem is that the bumper will already have been drilled. Trying to figure out how to prevent that.
On my Jeep they were to be dealer installed, just told them ahead of time not to install. Hopefully the Bronco will be the same.

Advertisement

Advertisement