Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I drove my Bronco off a 200 foot high cliff and was really mad it didnt fly like an airplane. Terrible design.
Definitely the low mounted alternator……

Sponsored

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know if an "aftermarket performance garage" is working on a high water package for the 2.3 or 2.7 Bronco? I'd be cool if the safe fording depth could be raised to hood height. My uncle used to say, "given enough time and money you can do just about anything."

NAP51DMustang

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nun-ya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if an "aftermarket performance garage" is working on a high water package for the 2.3 or 2.7 Bronco? I'd be cool if the safe fording depth could be raised to hood height. My uncle used to say, "given enough time and money you can do just about anything."
I mean that would require a sealed engine with a snorkel. Not to mention water getting in the cabin at that point.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco vs Deep Water ... 3 Broncos Down (Exceeding Maximum Water Fording Depth) 1662726778035

First thing that came to mind when I started watching the video. No offense to the driver but it appears he was egged on by a bunch of highly intelligent onlookers.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How are you gonna call someone else a crybaby while you ask for the manager?

I don't see why you gotta attack the OP; this was a nice discussion of a potential design issue and incoming fix, along with a nice lesson in driver error before you came in and started insulting people.

We make this truck better by bringing attention to these issues so that Ford can fix them, not by ignoring it and sweeping it under the rug.

This guy is a stalker and harrasses people for no good reason. I've muted him so I don't even see his bullying anymore and have reported him multiple times.

He goes out of his way to personally attack and degrade people, especially if you state anything factually bad about Ford.

There is 1 in every bunch sadly.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for jumping on this thread and contributing addition "I was there" information.

I'm still catching up on all the pages, but am a bit surprised the focus seems to be about water in the intake...that is an Obvious result, not even a question, and not Bronco specific.

I was posting about the electronic warnings that the muddy water created. I thought multiple Bronco's had gotten those warning, not just the 1. Glad to know that the other 2 ended up ok.

Right after I saw that video, I started to google snorkle ... Unfortunately nothing out there yet.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.