Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

really??? I didn't realize that .. I thought he sold his jeep in favor of the Bronco.

@Ford really screwed the ambassador program by going with these influencers who were only doing it for the money.
Yea check out his instagram. Contract was up on feb 28th and he bought a gladiator March 1.
Sponsored

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He said in one of his videos that he did place an order for his own Bronco, but guess he has to wait like the rest of us.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it wasn't for the $$$, I can guarantee you he wouldn't be making videos at all. It is a business for him. His only brand loyalty is to the $.

Reactions: FFF

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

0B805DBA-1ACA-497F-AB2F-E4F6B2AD3A85_1_105_c.jpeg

This is the standalone version. no roof rack but does have two crossbars that help with the pull weight and keeping both pak rax up right. Because the 2 door has ONLY 1 clamp location per side, it is not possible for stand alone pak rax as of now until we find the solution. Pak Rax does not work with the OEM rack is it was proven not to be strong enough to hold the pak rax.
Oh my! I feel faint. Didn’t know you had a crossbar only option with pak rax! This looks perfect for a ski carrier and other stuff on the sides vs the half rack. I mean the half rack is amazing. But I really just want the cross bars and optionally stuff on the sides.

When will this be back in stock? Also Is it possible to order the cross bars + mounts only? Wow. This is what I’m looking for. I like your lower mounting system for pak tax as it distributes load more effectively.

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The day Justin stopped getting paid by Ford as a Bronco ambassador, he turned in the Bronco and bought a Jeep. In the months prior, he stripped every accessory off this build and sold them. It WAS a very cool Bronco, but unfortunately doesn’t exist any longer. Personally, and in hindsight, I was sad to see the build was only motivated by ford sponsorship.
Was it that they stopped paying him, or that they wouldn't let him keep the Bronco? I know the ambassador program just loaned these Bronco's out to these content creators.

Either way it's a bummer. Major Tom was how I found his channel, and an inspiration towards my own personal build. Sad to see it go!

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pak Rax does not work with the OEM rack is it was proven not to be strong enough to hold the pak rax.
What are your thoughts on replacing the plastic mounts for the OEM rack with aluminum or steel, would that make the rack strong enough or are the side rails too weak? I was a little bummed when I popped the covers off to see the rack was actually held in place with nothing but a plastic subframe, and I've been plotting ways to make it better and more functional ever since.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it that they stopped paying him, or that they wouldn't let him keep the Bronco? I know the ambassador program just loaned these Bronco's out to these content creators.

Either way it's a bummer. Major Tom was how I found his channel, and an inspiration towards my own personal build. Sad to see it go!
I believe he placed an order for a Bronco that has yet to be fulfilled and was basically forced to buy something else (in this case, a Gladiator)

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

really??? I didn't realize that .. I thought he sold his jeep in favor of the Bronco.

@Ford really screwed the ambassador program by going with these influencers who were only doing it for the money.
He actually just partnered with Toyota.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are your thoughts on replacing the plastic mounts for the OEM rack with aluminum or steel, would that make the rack strong enough or are the side rails too weak? I was a little bummed when I popped the covers off to see the rack was actually held in place with nothing but a plastic subframe, and I've been plotting ways to make it better and more functional ever since.

Through our testing we came to the conclusion that we do not trust the rack to take on the weight of our Pak Rax which is why our TRMR Rack was born.

OuterBankSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the standalone version. no roof rack but does have two crossbars that help with the pull weight and keeping both pak rax up right. Because the 2 door has ONLY 1 clamp location per side, it is not possible for stand alone pak rax as of now until we find the solution. Pak Rax does not work with the OEM rack is it was proven not to be strong enough to hold the pak rax.
Was hoping for a 2-door version of the side racks with no crossbars or short crossbars (as I'm barely going to clear my work parking garage), makes sense though. Hope another solution becomes apparent down the road.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Through our testing we came to the conclusion that we do not trust the rack to take on the weight of our Pak Rax which is why our TRMR Rack was born.
Yeah I got that part, but was it due to the mounts being plastic or because the rails weren't strong enough?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I got that part, but was it due to the mounts being plastic or because the rails weren't strong enough?
The mounts are plastic and not capable of the pak rax.