Sponsored

What model Pak Rax are you interested in?

• Total voters

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As we said, we will work on getting an adapter mount for the Pak Rax to the OEM rack but the capacity will be less due to it being mounted to the plastic housed clamp. Hope this Clarifies!
I‘ll be watching….

I just looked at your website and there aren’t any Bronco products listed that I can find, except one.

When will pictures showing the entire side and roof racks be up online or updated on this thread? I see the side rack was updated today but it only shows the back part of the roof rack.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I‘ll be watching….

I just looked at your website and there aren’t any Bronco products listed that I can find, except one.

When will pictures showing the entire side and roof racks be up online or updated on this thread? I see the side rack was updated today but it only shows the back part of the roof rack.
Hey! Monday of next week we plan on opening a new thread on our TrailRax thread category that will show off our roof rack. We just wanted to give an update on our Pak Rax design as this will be a more affordable option for our customers.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great question! If you are asking about the requirement for the Pak Rax and Roof rack, you will need the MIC hardtop or Advanced Fiberglass Hardtop. The Roof rack option can be purchased alone or with our Pak Rax. The Pak Rax can also be ordered as a stand-alone if a roof rack is not desired.
That is great news that the pax rack can be a stand alone

! one last question, how is the roof rack set up for the 2 door then? I am assuming it'll have to span the length of the whole roof?

What I'd like is a rack that is just for the rear clam shell portion only, combined with the pax rax.

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is great news that the pax rack can be a stand alone

! one last question, how is the roof rack set up for the 2 door then? I am assuming it'll have to span the length of the whole roof?

What I'd like is a rack that is just for the rear clam shell portion only, combined with the pax rax.
Love the great questions! we are happy to answer. What is great with the system we are creating is the modularity. Upon initial release, we will have the full roof rack available with the Pak Rax for both 2 and 4 door Broncos or stand-alone pak rax. From there we will release the half roof rack (what you are asking for). Also, our roof rack will launch with tons of accessory mounts like maxtrax mounts and much much more.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the great questions! we are happy to answer. What is great with the system we are creating is the modularity. Upon initial release, we will have the full roof rack available with the Pak Rax for both 2 and 4 door Broncos or stand-alone pak rax. From there we will release the half roof rack (what you are asking for). Also, our roof rack will launch with tons of accessory mounts like maxtrax mounts and much much more.
Sounds great! Really looking forward to seeing the launch!

Sponsored

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great question! If you are asking about the requirement for the Pak Rax and Roof rack, you will need the MIC hardtop or Advanced Fiberglass Hardtop. The Roof rack option can be purchased alone or with our Pak Rax. The Pak Rax can also be ordered as a stand-alone if a roof rack is not desired.
Any pics of the rack on the Bronco?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any pics of the rack on the Bronco?
we wanted to build up the anticipation for the Roof rack... We are releasing pictures on Monday morning!

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An OEM roofrack adapter would be ideal, esp if cutting costs to the TrailRax itself.

I do trust the design and solutions yall are coming up with. And having and seeing how the trail sight mount is designed, Im Looking forward to Monday

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update. Unfortunately I will need to wait and see if you are able to come up with an adapter for the OEM rack.
Thanks!

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will there be a roof rack option that just attaches to the rear cap and doesn't have to extend to the windshield which will also allow for the TrailRax on the sides?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will there be a roof rack option that just attaches to the rear cap and doesn't have to extend to the windshield which will also allow for the TrailRax on the sides?
Great question! Yes we plan to also offer a smaller version that woild just be on the rear portion of the hardtop.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You mentioned your roof rack is lower than the Ford one. Can you remove the driver and passenger tops while your rack is installed?

OP
OP
TrailRax

TrailRax

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You mentioned your roof rack is lower than the Ford one. Can you remove the driver and passenger tops while your rack is installed?
Another great question! Yes you can still remove the panels. This was a focus we wanted for our rack to still offer the “open air experience”. The way we accomplished this is got the underside minimum height to remove the hardtop on the Ford OEM rack, made it +1/2” so there is more clearance. Then the overall profile or height is still shorter than the tallest portion of the Ford OEM rack at 4.5” roughly. Pictures will be released on Monday morning at 10AM MST

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another great question! Yes you can still remove the panels. This was a focus we wanted for our rack to still offer the “open air experience”. The way we accomplished this is got the underside minimum height to remove the hardtop on the Ford OEM rack, made it +1/2” so there is more clearance. Then the overall profile or height is still shorter than the tallest portion of the Ford OEM rack at 4.5” roughly. Pictures will be released on Monday morning at 10AM MST
Rad. Thanks.
Sponsored