First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

Thank you, I completed mine and at least it made me feel good for the moment.
Hope it helps!

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you're saying.... Ford should go in order with reservation number?
So.you would be ok, with Ford not building Broncos at all, on days they don't have the commodities to build the next one in line? EXAMPLE... They started at # 000001 and hummed along til they got to #000026... then was like we don't have the tow hitch for #00000027... PRODUCTION STOP!!! and didn't build another Bronco for 2 weeks til the #000027 got a tow hitch... think about that idea... 🤦‍♂️
Like the OP already said, I don’t think anyone is that delusional at all to think that. The issue is that people are walking in and placing orders without reservations and those are getting built with the same “commodity restraints” that Ford is using as an excuse as to why thousands of people before them can’t get a build. They have changed the rules over and over and have a mysterious formula on who gets picked and built. There is no way a tow hitch, MIC, etc…should be on an October/November order and get scheduled for a January build when there is a huge line of people waiting for those items on their builds. Dealers are also having people jump the line by ordering the easy(er) build like the Big Bend. This now cuts into Ford’s allocation excuse. So if I’m waiting in line for my turn and the dealer has an allocation open up, and some Johnny come later comes in and orders his “want to be first on the block build”, he takes up the allocation that I and earlier orders at my dealer are waiting for.

Different argument but Ford also refused to let Wildtrak orders switch to a soft top in an attempt to get an earlier build. Now, not only is the cheaper top (IMO) standard on their highest trim level but I am forced to pay $700 more for the MIC that was standard on mine when I ordered because I missed their cut off date.

Sponsored

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

A cardboard calendar? Well at least now we know what Ford did with all the old MIC tops that were stuck on dirt mountain!

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So you're saying.... Ford should go in order with reservation number?
So.you would be ok, with Ford not building Broncos at all, on days they don't have the commodities to build the next one in line? EXAMPLE... They started at # 000001 and hummed along til they got to #000026... then was like we don't have the tow hitch for #00000027... PRODUCTION STOP!!! and didn't build another Bronco for 2 weeks til the #000027 got a tow hitch... think about that idea... 🤦‍♂️
Not this at all, but skipping #26 and going to #27 until there are parts for #26 makes sense. More sense than skipping #26 and building a stock order for that 6’3” yokel in Alabama.
nobody is mad about parts constraints. Everyone is mad about dealership allocations and ignoring reservation time stamps.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Ford really need a survey to gain a temperature check on the perspective of the average Bronco enthusiast?

Go to the call centers. Talk to their own employees. Cruise the forums and social media.

There really shouldn't be any epiphanies when they read these responses.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t think anyone will even read it but it was nice to be able to get a few things off my chest. Thanks for the link

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Is this coming from Ten10 and FedEx like all the other appreciHATEtion junk? If so I won’t see mine until maybe March or April. FedEx doesn’t even have a label created yet for me and the flag sat there for over a month before FedEx decided it was worth their time to pick it up.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man that was cathartic. I filled that out as sincerely as I could as if somebody was actually going to read it and it might be taken into consideration.
Love your response!

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A cardboard calendar? Well at least now we know what Ford did with all the old MIC tops that were stuck on dirt mountain!
Priceless. Thanks, that was cathartic!

Reactions: JAM

D-TownBorn

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not this at all, but skipping #26 and going to #27 until there are parts for #26 makes sense. More sense than skipping #26 and building a stock order for that 6’3” yokel in Alabama.
nobody is mad about parts constraints. Everyone is mad about dealership allocations and ignoring reservation time stamps.
Wait a second, are you saying that Mitchell Watts is actually 6’3”? He seems like the type to add an inch or two to me.
Sponsored