Sponsored

Can’t believe I waited for this peice of @&$!

Doedawg

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep typical ford! Waited for this bronco, and got lucky when they opened up the orders. Or didI? I have a 2021 4dr 1st edition, this truck starts when it wants to! The truck literally shuts completely down with no warning. Everything is fine then you park it and it the doors won’t unlock, ( no response to the key fob). You then have to manually unlock the door, (which sets the alarm off), all screens and gauges are black no response. Even putting the key fob in its home in the center console, it dose not recognize it. The only thing you can do is disconnect the ground from the battery, wait about 25min-40min for everything to reset to default and like magic the truck starts like there was no problem at all…
I have load tested the battery, (Ford has replaced it 3 times with new ones), I have checked and tested all connections.
It has been at ford for 2 months, with software updates, new computer, new key fobs, and still shuts down. Any one else have this problem?
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would look into Lemon law unless you are dead set about keeping a 1st Edition you are not happy with.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum.
We are sad to hear of your recent troubles with your new Bronco.
If you can PM the Ford account on here your info, they will get someone right on it from their end.

snolen

First Edition
First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a first edition also they had to replace a battery but no problems like your having.

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought there were known issues with Fuel pump or something similar causing this issue. What has Ford service stated? Since it is a safety issue, Ford Corporate will undoubtedly help to get you into service ASAP and track the issue….

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2023 has burning rubber smell often. Hoping it’s just something burning off and not trans etc. 400 miles so far.
Ford rep any info on this?

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep typical ford! Waited for this bronco, and got lucky when they opened up the orders. Or didI? I have a 2021 4dr 1st edition, this truck starts when it wants to! The truck literally shuts completely down with no warning. Everything is fine then you park it and it the doors won’t unlock, ( no response to the key fob). You then have to manually unlock the door, (which sets the alarm off), all screens and gauges are black no response. Even putting the key fob in its home in the center console, it dose not recognize it. The only thing you can do is disconnect the ground from the battery, wait about 25min-40min for everything to reset to default and like magic the truck starts like there was no problem at all…
I have load tested the battery, (Ford has replaced it 3 times with new ones), I have checked and tested all connections.
It has been at ford for 2 months, with software updates, new computer, new key fobs, and still shuts down. Any one else have this problem?
I am sorry you are having these problems. I guess that this is another ‘silver lining’ of having to wait so long for mine.