Sponsored

Can’t believe I waited for this peice of @&$!

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope. 14k miles and 18 months of ownership with no issues.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
October 10th delivery. So far I have had the following issues…..
-Service engine soon light. According to the Ford Pass app “Powertrain Malfunction /Reduced Power”. Had it in the dealer and zero code history.
-Got stuck in gear and would not downshift twice.
-Sync froze up twice. Once causing my phone to also lock up.
-Started blowing air from the vents full blast with HVAC turned completely off.
-Have some sort of fabric flapping sound from the soft top when the window is cracked. Have not been able to isolate it but it’s somewhere between the drivers side front and rear doors outside of the roll bar.
Good morning. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd like to see how I can assist you with this flapping noise concern. Thank you!

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What happened to the tranny??
Fell out of gear two days after bringing it home, stop at a light or whatever, hit the gas, just rev out and not go anywhere, did this about a half dozen times over a couple of months, then after taking it to the shop, it would struggle to shift while accelerating from a stop and wind out before finally shifting, I'd have to back off the throttle.

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep typical ford! Waited for this bronco, and got lucky when they opened up the orders. Or didI? I have a 2021 4dr 1st edition, this truck starts when it wants to! The truck literally shuts completely down with no warning. Everything is fine then you park it and it the doors won’t unlock, ( no response to the key fob). You then have to manually unlock the door, (which sets the alarm off), all screens and gauges are black no response. Even putting the key fob in its home in the center console, it dose not recognize it. The only thing you can do is disconnect the ground from the battery, wait about 25min-40min for everything to reset to default and like magic the truck starts like there was no problem at all…
I have load tested the battery, (Ford has replaced it 3 times with new ones), I have checked and tested all connections.
It has been at ford for 2 months, with software updates, new computer, new key fobs, and still shuts down. Any one else have this problem?
I have a 21 OBX with 20k miles and I've had shifting issues. Turned out to be the transmission control module. It is currently at the dealership cause I lost all power, key fob wouldn't work, no hazards.. battery was testing fine. Turned out to be the gateway control module had a short. Dealership had been great, but what about when the warranty is up at 36k?

Update 6/26/23
Going on week 3 and still no word on when I'm getting my bronco back. Part had been received by the company who does the software updates, but no eta on when they will get to my software update on my gateway module. No loaner car available, stuck borrowing vehicles from other family members.
Sponsored

Last edited: