Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a bridge I'd like to sell you...3% below invoice.

I'll call you when it's ready...
Picked up my Day 1 reserved Bronco back in September from Chapman. No games, no negotiations, 3% under invoice. I was in and out of the dealership in a little over an hour. Not all dealers are scumbags, most are, but Chapman was one of the best dealers I've ever worked with.

OP, as others have said, this sounds like it's a issue with the Heritage model change up. I'm sure this stripped your price protection certificates from Ford. I'm sure they'll work it out somehow, but likely not going to be a fast process. As someone who's dealt with Chapman, I have no doubt they'll hold it until they get the pricing figured out. Hundreds of people have picked up their Bronco's through Chapman, I don't see them as ones trying to pull this out from under you. As Ford would say "hang in there", it'll work out in the end. Best of luck to ya
Sponsored

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my Day 1 reserved Bronco back in September from Chapman. No games, no negotiations, 3% under invoice. I was in and out of the dealership in a little over an hour. Not all dealers are scumbags, most are, but Chapman was one of the best dealers I've ever worked with.

OP, as others have said, this sounds like it's a issue with the Heritage model change up. I'm sure this stripped your price protection certificates from Ford. I'm sure they'll work it out somehow, but likely not going to be a fast process. As someone who's dealt with Chapman, I have no doubt they'll hold it until they get the pricing figured out. Hundreds of people have picked up their Bronco's through Chapman, I don't see them as ones trying to pull this out from under you. As Ford would say "hang in there", it'll work out in the end. Best of luck to ya
Thanks, yes I also believe they will figure it out.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hear it, I just do not agree. Phone and Email should work perfectly for this and only fly to pick up when all set. A bunch of other people did the same and Granger and Chapman honor their deals.

My issue is not with the dealer, but with Ford, and showing up at the dealership will not speed up the process in my opinion.
Omg. I worked as internet sales manager for several ford dealerships for over 8 years. Phone and email absolutely do NOT work as well as physically being there. Ever. It’s a dealership. That only cares about its bottom line. It’s entirely possible (wait for it…) that the dealer is LYING to you. And maybe they are the greatest dealership in the world and love all their customers and don’t care about profit over your feelings…but I’d be shocked. I would have been at that dealership the day after the Bronco arrived. Their sales manager can call ford and get the shit figured out but not a priority if you’re not there. But you be you, dude. Godspeed.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is your suggestion? Go there and discuss what? They told me they are trying to figure it out with Ford my PP. Until they do, me showing up there and twist their arm, will not help at all.

At this point, they are not telling me I cannot have the car, they are saying they have to work it out with Ford why Price protection is not showing on my account.
Have they sent you a photo of your vehicle?

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Omg. I worked as internet sales manager for several ford dealerships for over 8 years. Phone and email absolutely do NOT work as well as physically being there. Ever. It’s a dealership. That only cares about its bottom line. It’s entirely possible (wait for it…) that the dealer is LYING to you. And maybe they are the greatest dealership in the world and love all their customers and don’t care about profit over your feelings…but I’d be shocked. I would have been at that dealership the day after the Bronco arrived. Their sales manager can call ford and get the shit figured out but not a priority if you’re not there. But you be you, dude. Godspeed.
Have they sent you a photo of your vehicle?
Yes, and got the Sticker as well. Talked to them today again over the phone. They told me it is on Ford Rep hands, since he believe the change to Heritage LImited may have confusing Ford's system. So I may have to pull some strings with the upper management emails another user posted in here earlier

Sponsored
OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I work with technology. I refuse to believe that we cannot use it in our favor nowadays. I have been dealing with my own customers for more than 20 years using web conferencing applications and only show up when really needed. May not be applicable to every business, but we will find out pretty soon ;-)

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Being cheap is expensive; being prudent is frugal even when it means that choosing the most economical dealer is not close by. When the bronco 6G was open for reservations, I called every local dealer to comparison shop and not one of them would commit to MSRP pricing, no admins, and special discount pricing for mustang club of America. One dealership, three counties away stood firm on all those things and put in writing. So did I shop local? Nope, but I tried. Did my 2021 bronco end up being a “cheap” deal that backfired by ending up expensive? Nope. Would I prefer to keep my business local if the locals could produce the best, honest, upfront purchase? Yep. But the local purchase is sometimes the most expensive.
I shopped local. MSRP. Took delivery Sept 2021. No complaints.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ppl should start giving the appropriate reviews for the dealer when Ford satisfaction survey comes. Dealers get their allocation based on customer feedback and while being honest you also have to realize nobody makes you a favor when you pay tens of thousands

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I work with technology. I refuse to believe that we cannot use it in our favor nowadays. I have been dealing with my own customers for more than 20 years using web conferencing applications and only show up when really needed. May not be applicable to every business, but we will find out pretty soon ;-)
I get you but unfortunately, you’re dealing with a car dealership. Just because they have technology doesn’t mean it makes anything happen in that world. Honestly, I’d just go there. Good luck.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a bridge I'd like to sell you...3% below invoice.

I'll call you when it's ready...
Many of us on this board got fantastic deals from some of the great sellers here. The OPs dealer happens to be one of them. This one was nearly $7k below sticker before all was said and done. It was also last summer when there were considerably fewer around especially optioned up ones. Oh, and now that same sticker price went up almost $4k more.
Ford Bronco Can not get delivery of my Bronco ***** RESOLVED****** comptia

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only thing that happen in my order was that Chapman converted to a Heritage edition (they told me initially I could get one) and later the same date, they told me tat they could not guarantee, so they move back to my original order. So not sure if this is something that would affect my order.
Wow, something you should have put on the first post. Did they move you to Heritage Edition or Heritage Edition Limited?
So many problems have been created by people messing with their orders. Good luck getting this figured out. I'm sure the dealer mucking about in the system is why things are messed up at Ford.

And then I saw this:

I requested a Heritage Limited Edition order change on 9/27/2022, Then the orders for the Heritage editions entered by the Dealers got cancelled, so they move me back to my original Bronco Badlands on 10/29/2022.

Also, they sent me a new DORA on the 01/20/2023 with the pricing including all discounts. So I was under the understanding the pricing was kept the same (Price Protection). So I never went after it.
Wow How did you not include any of this in your first post. By changing to the Heritage Limited Edition you caused this to happen to your order. The dealers don't know every little thing going on for each ford vehicle they sell. They likely had no idea how bad they were messing your order up when they did that.

I'll fix it for you

Long story short, I order my Bronco Badlands with a dealer (reservation July 2020, order Feb 2021) - for 3% below the Invoice price. Then I asked them to switch it to a Heritage Limited Edition on 9/27/22, but then Ford canceled the dealer's order for that and they switched me back to my Badlands order on 10/29/2022. My Build was around $59500 (Invoice around 57k, 3% under Invoice 55.5k.) Now they don't have any private offers or certificates for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, something you should have put on the first post. Did they move you to Heritage Edition or Heritage Edition Limited?
So many problems have been created by people messing with their orders. Good luck getting this figured out. I'm sure the dealer mucking about in the system is why things are messed up at Ford.

And then I saw this:

Wow How did you not include any of this in your first post. By changing to the Heritage Limited Edition you caused this to happen to your order. The dealers don't know every little thing going on for each ford vehicle they sell. They likely had no idea how bad they were messing your order up when they did that.

I'll fix it for you

Long story short, I order my Bronco Badlands with a dealer (reservation July 2020, order Feb 2021) - for 3% below the Invoice price. Then I asked them to switch it to a Heritage Limited Edition on 9/27/22, but then Ford canceled the dealer's order for that and they switched me back to my Badlands order on 10/29/2022. My Build was around $59500 (Invoice around 57k, 3% under Invoice 55.5k.) Now they don't have any private offers or certificates for me.
Thanks lol

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

And then I saw this:

I'll fix it for you

To be honest I forgot that I did that... has been many many months .... and since I moved back and got a new DORA with the same pricing I did not even thought about this when I posted.

OP
OP

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

And then I saw this:

I'll fix it for you

Heritage Limited