BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
II've seen parts of Philly (some time ago granted), think down around Temple university... yeah... I'd rather drive through the south side of Chicago šŸ˜
Saying all of Philly is like Temple would be like saying Hunterdon County is the same thing as Camden. Some of that part of town is like a demilitarized zone I'll give you that.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t see it was made aware to OP in this thread or in original post in the 3% under invoice thread. Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m not reading through whole thread to see if it was mentioned. That order conversion and 99 coding also seemed to be left out of the phone conversation that OP and dealer rep had. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Yeah. Roger that. And to be fair, it is mentioned in the 3% deal thread, first sentence, but Iā€™m also totally in tune with nomenclature and what these words mean.

Not unreasonable to expect OP to gloss right over the ā€œand convertedā€ phrase if they arenā€™t living and breathing these forums like I am.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah. Roger that. And to be fair, it is mentioned in the 3% deal thread, first sentence, but Iā€™m also totally in tune with nomenclature and what these words mean.

Not unreasonable to expect OP to gloss right over the ā€œand convertedā€ phrase if they arenā€™t living and breathing these forums like I am.
True that. I glossed over the wording as well. Iā€™m not invested so my attention to detail isnā€™t full on.

I did find that it is specifically mentioned in post 697! Haha! Search function is pretty good if you know what you are looking for! :p

2022 waiters are being converted and left at "99" per [email protected] would think they count as a conversion for the 2021 allocation formula (ford wasn't specific on whether they do or don't)

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Needless to say I'm kinda hot right now. Chapman in Horsham converted my reservation without my consent! I transferred my reservation from a previous dealer to take advantage of a post that they made about coming in under invoice.

After 40 mins on hold with Ford, I moved the reservation last week to Chapman and within minutes I was contacted by a dealer rep, which left a nice feeling. I alerted the rep that I was holding my reservation to MY'22 to see what trims/colors would be available. However, that trust was out the window when I received an email last night advised of my build specs.

The only reason I had switched dealers was from the great things that I had heard from others here on the forum. I guess, that was wrong. I had responded to the build email from which I'm awaiting a response. Happy Tuesday :/
Chapman handled it the way they should have, and it would be expected. If I were you I would revise your original post with an apology. You're trying to play the victim...where you're not one.

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tom has emailed me after midnight responding to questions, responded on Sundays, and has done his best to answer every questions I have. Take this and multiple it by hundreds of people... He's literally running point on all Bronco sales as the owner/operator of the dealership.

Just because you don't understand how the reservation system works, you chose to publicly shame him instead of working with him directly... giving him an actual chance to explain and educate you... Takes all kinds.

*hears bell ringing*

Ford Bronco Chapman Ford Converted My Order Without Consent sham

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only mistake I see the OP doing was not calling or emailing Chapman direct before flaming him on the forum.... bad form. I am sure he realizes this by now, and is trying to figure a graceful way of mitigating the damage.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only mistake I see the OP doing was not calling or emailing Chapman direct before flaming him on the forum.... bad form. I am sure he realizes this by now, and is trying to figure a graceful way of mitigating the damage.
OP is gone now

Did Tom have him , ā€œtaken care ofā€? šŸ˜³šŸ˜‰

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still no response from op?

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Doesn't have to be graceful..just honest. Something like this would suffice:

"Apologies to Chapman Ford. I jumped the gun and after discussing my concerns with the dealer all is good".

OP needs to man up.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still better than Jersey ;) I'm not in Philly proper, but that's the closest thing anyone recognizes. Philly has actually gotten a lot nicer over the years, when I was a kid it was a scary dumpster fire. We could have called it West Jersey!
Said like someone from the 'burbs. You're either in Philly or you're not. :LOL:

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP needs to man up.
appreciate all of u...thank u all for the support...i dont need an apology...with all the info out there and how it shows up in the Ford account as an order, im sure its just a misunstanding...im still waiting to here back from him...i also shot him a DM (i would call but im in a meeting)...hopefully he will feel better after he reads my email...he definitely wont feel better after reading the thread...lol

also...remember 4% under invoice for new reservations after 3/20 on Bronco & Bronco Sport (i couldnt resist...lol)

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

appreciate all of u...thank u all for the support...i dont need an apology...with all the info out there and how it shows up in the Ford account as an order, im sure its just a misunstanding...im still waiting to here back from him...i also shot him a DM (i would call but im in a meeting)...hopefully he will feel better after he reads my email...he definitely wont feel better after reading the thread...lol
Call me old fashion.
Sponsored