Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are 4 Broncos on the truckers list for delivery to Chapman this week (so far).

My wait time since my reservation in August 2020 hit 1000 days as of today! And 2 months since my 3/20/23 blend date. Still, 'awaiting shipping'. ugh.
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quick question, new to the forum. I am looking to try and place an order on a new bronco tomorrow. I have z plan and want to know if it’s worth going to Chapman? I am about 35 mins away but there are closer ford dealers. Is there any benefit to me going to Chapman to order?

thanks everyone and have a good one!
Chapman advertises 1% below invoice for the Bronco. That might be comparable to the Z plan price?
However their future allocation took a hit because they received more that their allotment for this year to get old orders filled. You'll have to specifically ask them if they can get one for you.

PD63

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX - SOLD, 2023 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How soon after purchase did everyone get their FordPass points?

Sponsored

greybrutus61

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have officially joined the Bronco owners club. She arrived on the lot 4/25 and after a couple unfortunate delays due to Ford not updating my transition year offer which had expired even though I called to confirm it was updated and, worse, cutting my wiring during manufacturing resulting in need to replace the wiring harness, I picked her up yesterday. It was a nice ride back through southern Pennsylvania and Baltimore and far so good. Being a 7/17/2020 res holder it still seems hard to believe I finally got her!

Chapman was excellent to work with. We took the Amtrak to Philly and Matt arranged for Lyft to take us to the lot. It took maybe an hour to do the paperwork and check everything out and we were on our way. Although it took about a week to sort out, they were able to combine the model year transition offer, modification offer, and mid-year price protection. I was very impressed with the team and we had a great experience. I hope everyone else gets their Broncos soon and without any extra drama.

IMG_1710.jpeg
Great looking green 2 door! Wave if you see a 2 door green BB around Naptown this summer. I took 95 up and back it was heavy traffic both ways. I wish i had taken the scenic route also. That must have been crazy to find out the wiring harness had been cut. Who told you ? The dealer or Ford.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Antimatter06

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are 4 Broncos on the truckers list for delivery to Chapman this week (so far).

My wait time since my reservation in August 2020 hit 1000 days as of today! And 2 months since my 3/20/23 blend date. Still, 'awaiting shipping'. ugh.
Thanks for posting the deliveries. I’m still on the lookout for 7136. Had a blend date of 4/12.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great looking green 2 door! Wave if you see a 2 door green BB around Naptown this summer. I took 95 up and back it was heavy traffic both ways. I wish i had taken the scenic route also. That must have been crazy to find out the wiring harness had been cut. Who told you ? The dealer or Ford.
Thanks! I will be on the lookout for you now.

Chapman found the problem with the wiring. They originally thought it was an issue with the module but figured out the wiring had been damaged. Interestingly, I had a tag on the Bronco that MAP had selected mine for additional testing and therefore rang up 17 miles before it ever went on the train. They still didn’t notice the problem or fix it.

Sponsored

timtim2008

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
this dealer refused to honor original prices. refuse price protection. etc. i will never order from them again!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this dealer refused to honor original prices. refuse price protection. etc. i will never order from them again!
Who did you work with? There has to be something you are leaving out because most of us are getting $10,000 off the current sticker. Some even more if they have the Mod offer.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i ordered in Feb 2022, built in Oct, delivered to dealer nov. picked up in late nov, chapman wont help with price protection. price went up over $1000++. they wont help at all, sent several emails. just keep saying no certificate/private offer found on our order. but Ford corp says it should be price protected.
You ordered in Feb 2022 and purchased in November 2022.... The 2022 price protection was a whole different ballgame. Did you change anything on your order? That would disqualify you from price protection. More details on the procedure here:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks, 7120 is mine! Showing "Final Preparations" on the tracker as of this morning!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks, 7120 is mine! Showing "Final Preparations" on the tracker as of this morning!
Congrats! Your 7120 and 7125 were delivered yesterday. I sent you a PM with your delivery receipt.
Sponsored