First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also interested in the cubby light. Does anyone have the part number for the plastic trim pieces under the seat with the cut out? Apparently they ran out of them before mine was built
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please tell me more about the cubby light? I don’t remember seeing this in previous posts
I have an F150 raptor as well as the Bronco. My Raptor has a factory cubby light. I contacted John and told him I wanted to add one to the bronco. The light is actually an under seat light from an f150. John built me a custom harness to add the cup and cubby lights. You do have to cut a mounting hole for the light, and it also requires trimming of a plastic brace that is located beneath the console ( otherwise, the brace will push the light out of its mount). I drive often during dark hours for work, and I wanted the console to be lit like my truck. John provided me with the part numbers I needed to make all compatible with the harness.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JHForman812
John, I hear you're the guy to talk to on supplying these color changing ambient light harnesses for the 4 doors. Any chance I can have you to pull one together for me? Looking just for the footwell lights on the front and rear seats (4 door). Not going to do the cup holders. Let me know how I can pay you.

To confirm the part #'s I have for the front and rear seat for the harness.

FL3Z-14A318-L, FL3Z-14A318-N (fronts) and ML3Z-14A318-B, ML3Z-14A318-B (rears).

Appreciate the help!!!

Last edited:

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did do this to my bronco and it turned out very well. Still can take the doors off because the wire disconnects where the bolt for the doors are.

IMG_2010.jpeg

IMG_2011.jpeg
I noticed this kit on Amazon. Can you make it so the lighting is very dim? I like the look but would prefer it be very subtle and single color.

Ant0ni0S

Wildtrak
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I noticed this kit on Amazon. Can you make it so the lighting is very dim? I like the look but would prefer it be very subtle and single color.
Yes I have mine set dim so I don’t get blinded when I wake up in the morning. I’m working on making the listing better on Amazon so I had to remove it for now but if you want to purchase it dm me