stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Three model years in and there is still no color I love. The only one was Lightning Blue. But obviously that is not an option. I have gone from cyber orange, velocity blue and carbonized gray. I just did switch my 2023 rollover to cactus gray and that's probably where it will stay.

I was really hoping that grabber blue would finally make it's way over to the Bronco. Or a cool shade of teal. I would have even gone with avalanche, space white or leadfoot if they offered it.

Hell, yes to a great shade of teal....
Sponsored

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with Velocity Blue but Eruption was a close 2nd after struggling with color staring at painted gas can and Bronco shell pics before one ever rolled off the production line. I still havenā€™t seen Eruption in person and Iā€™m terrified šŸ˜‚ that when I do I will regret VB. I also have a Lapis Blue STi so two blue vehicles. Before this it was always Black or Gray so this is me being crazy but alas itā€™s just a vehicle so it doesnā€™t really matter! I think. Damn.
Did you get your EG Bronco? I am torn between VB and EG!

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Came down to Eruption Green, Cactus Gray and Velocity Blue. I chose before seeing all three in person on a Bronco. Iā€™ve now seen them all and while Iā€™m happy with CG, there wasnā€™t a wrong call. I know Area 51 is popular but itā€™s the one color I saw in person and immediately ruled out.

I would order Azure Gray now. Pretty confident it will look amazing, even worth the markup.

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
A51. Instantly loved it. Everything Iā€™ve ever had was some form of gray and my bike is mat black. Iā€™d pick A51 all over again today

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was all in on Rapid Red, when that wasnā€™t available it was EG, eventually went with OW to match my C8. If they bring back rapid red for MY24 I will sell and reorder.

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Race Red because my order is a Heritage and it has the look