Sponsored

CoPilot 360 - How is it working for you?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only thing useful to me is BLIS. The rest will be turned off. My girlfriends Fusion has lane keeping assist, auto high beams and pre collision alert and they are all annoying. I would say auto high beams are the most annoying.
I'll most likely turn it all off too. I haven't seen many reports on how unobtrusive you can get it.
Sponsored

GardenGirl

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Sasquatch Lux Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have not felt any "correction" for my driving (guess I have not needed it) and have had the FE for little over two weeks. I will have to see what my setting is. I assume it is on the default.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah the blind spot monitoring is important to me, especially because I can't be bothered to look over my shoulder or in my mirror when changing lanes

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll most likely turn it all off too. I haven't seen many reports on how unobtrusive you can get it.

On her 2019 Fusion you can turn auto high beams off, lane keeping assist and collision avoidance to either off, warning or warning and assist. I would imagine it would be the same on the Bronco. One thing she does have that I wish the Bronco had is rain sensing wipers. Those are pretty neat. You set them and forget them. They vary the speed based on the amount of rain too.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it so far, lane keep was turned off by default (or I hit the button on the steering wheel by mistake), thought it was broken until someone pointed that button out to me (yeah yeah, read the manual, I will, some day, LOL), but works well now that I turned it on and ACC was great on a long trip to SoCal, once I got used to the truck doing it's thing.
Blind spot works well, but if you adjust your mirrors correctly there really isn't a blind spot, so somewhat redundant. Rear cross traffic warning is nice for backing out my driveway that's a bit more grown in than it should be, and in parking lots if parked next to a van or giant SUV with black out windows.
No clue if the emergency brake system works, it's on in the settings but never did a thing and it's not something I'm gonna actively try out, LOL. Plan on asking my dealer to check it during first service.
First time I have all these things aside from in rentals, I like them, they work very well so far.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing she does have that I wish the Bronco had is rain sensing wipers. Those are pretty neat. You set them and forget them. They vary the speed based on the amount of rain too.
They would never be the right speed for me. I hate running wipers, my wife is always yelling at me to turn them on.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife keeps her auto brights off and I understand why. My truck has much better sensitivity when turning on/off than her Bronco.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love adaptive cruise and happy with the distances. Absolutely love auto high beams and they work fantastic for me. Never tired lane assist and the pre-collision warning is annoying when people are slowing to turn in front of you and it goes nuts.

Sponsored

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not felt any "correction" for my driving (guess I have not needed it) and have had the FE for little over two weeks. I will have to see what my setting is. I assume it is on the default.
My lane keep assist was actually turned off when I picked it up. Yours may be the same.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love how it detects perpendicular traffic as you are in reverse. That’s probably going to save my ass.
This feature is actually really nice in parking lots or other crowded areas with people whipping around. Pretty sure it has saved my ass at least once.

Hippydrome

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender NAS D90, 1995
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I turned on my lane assist today for the first time and set to high but nothing happens when driving. Has anyone had a problem getting theirs to work or other issues?

Cheers,

HD

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Adaptive cruise is nice, but needs more distance. The farthest setting is still in the rock chip/sand blast danger zone. I need more distance on our 'sanded with crushed rock' AK roads. It also should have had stop and go.

Neither ACC nor regular cruise will work with advancetrac turned off, which is irritating as hell because I despise traction control.

Lane keep assist is pointless unless you do a lot of texting and driving. It's 2022, the Bronco needs lane centering.

Auto high beams are honestly trash and I'm not sure how anyone can say they aren't. I had to turn them off, they kept flashing oncoming traffic for no damn reason. They aren't sensitive enough to things like other cars and are too sensitive to things like street lights, road signs, and buildings with lights on. Similar issue when following another car. A couple days ago the Bronco flashed the school bus in front of me at least 4 times in a 1 mile stretch of arrow straight road.
What setting do you have the high beams on? This seems more like user/setting error. I have an occasional issue with the way it works. What is your expectation?
Sponsored