Sponsored

CoPilot 360 - How is it working for you?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I turned on my lane assist today for the first time and set to high but nothing happens when driving. Has anyone had a problem getting theirs to work or other issues?

Cheers,

HD
Did you just set the sensitivity in the menus or did you actually press the steering wheel button to turn it on? It seems alot of folks don’t realize that it must be turned on.

My button won’t be pressed again until the next owner does. It’s really ancient tech and useless. Not the modern lane centering most Fords have now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only thing useful to me is BLIS. The rest will be turned off. My girlfriends Fusion has lane keeping assist, auto high beams and pre collision alert and they are all annoying. I would say auto high beams are the most annoying.
True. I don’t like auto high either.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like it so far, lane keep was turned off by default (or I hit the button on the steering wheel by mistake), thought it was broken until someone pointed that button out to me (yeah yeah, read the manual, I will, some day, LOL), but works well now that I turned it on and ACC was great on a long trip to SoCal, once I got used to the truck doing it's thing.
Blind spot works well, but if you adjust your mirrors correctly there really isn't a blind spot, so somewhat redundant. Rear cross traffic warning is nice for backing out my driveway that's a bit more grown in than it should be, and in parking lots if parked next to a van or giant SUV with black out windows.
No clue if the emergency brake system works, it's on in the settings but never did a thing and it's not something I'm gonna actively try out, LOL. Plan on asking my dealer to check it during first service.
First time I have all these things aside from in rentals, I like them, they work very well so far.
I do like the cross traffic on my current car.

Markco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, how is the Ford CoPilot 360 working for you?

Any issues?
What does Co Pilot 360 mean on a Black Diamond Mid as features? Cant find any info on Ford.com, it just list under Mid Package as CP 369 but doesn’t explain what it does. I know higher trims have more features.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What setting do you have the high beams on? This seems more like user/setting error. I have an occasional issue with the way it works. What is your expectation?
🙄
The expectation is that they don't regularly flash oncoming traffic. Pretty simple.

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🙄
The expectation is that they don't regularly flash oncoming traffic. Pretty simple.
Mine rarely do and their on the mid setting what are your set to?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does Co Pilot 360 mean on a Black Diamond Mid as features? Cant find any info on Ford.com, it just list under Mid Package as CP 369 but doesn’t explain what it does. I know higher trims have more features.
I think the only Bronco that has different 360 options is the Base. But I’m not completely sure.

Hippydrome

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender NAS D90, 1995
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you just set the sensitivity in the menus or did you actually press the steering wheel button to turn it on? It seems alot of folks don’t realize that it must be turned on.

My button won’t be pressed again until the next owner does. It’s really ancient tech and useless. Not the modern lane centering most Fords have now.
I did not know there was a double activation. Thank you for the update.

Cheers,

HD

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For me the parking sensors don’t beep until you are really close to an object. My superduty seems they came in at like 6’ away lol. I tried the lane assist today it is much gentler than my wife’s blazer. I did set it to aggressive but it very gently moved me back doesn’t seem to pickup the lanes as good as the blazer.(jury still out)
The 360 cameras are pretty sweet!
anyone know what the three water drop symbol is on the windshield wiper stem? I can’t find it in my quick start manual or the other little book they give us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For me the parking sensors don’t beep until you are really close to an object. My superduty seems they came in at like 6’ away lol. I tried the lane assist today out of very much gentler than my wife’s blazer. I did set it to aggressive but it very gently moved me back doesn’t seem to pickup the lanes as good as the blazer.(jury still out)
The 360 cameras are pretty sweet!
anyone know what the three water drop symbol is on the windshield wiper stem? I can’t find it in my quick start manual or the other little book they give us.
Thank you.

Maybe auto windshield wipers đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™‚ïž

Sponsored

ProudestMonkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Copilot 360 on the Bronco Badlands with lux is middling at best. I have a 2020 Explorer Platinum, and the tech on that vehicle is significantly better (outside of sync 4 vs sync 3 on the Explorer). I expected similar capability, but the Bronco isn’t particularly close.

I’m a fan of the Bronco for sure, but it’s disappointing that Ford couldn’t/wouldn’t deliver the same features.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Luckily, I like to drive and so I do pay attention. I will turn off all of the assists as they are a pain in the ass, in my opinion.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine rarely do and their on the mid setting what are your set to?
Where is there an adjustment specifically for the auto high beams because I've been through all of the menus and one doesn't seem to exist.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have not felt any "correction" for my driving (guess I have not needed it) and have had the FE for little over two weeks. I will have to see what my setting is. I assume it is on the default.
Alert is on by default where it vibrates your steering wheel. You’ll have to turn the assist on in the menu for it to correct you back in lane. I have mine set to both
 but it only corrects and show a graphic on the gauge screen. It doesn’t vibrate when you set both.
Sponsored