First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As far as I can tell, no power seats on anything except first edition. They just lost a high end order. Still considering a 2dr base..
Power seats are incl w/leather trimmed seats on the OBX trim

PAPA old school

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco. 2018 chevy z71
Your Bronco Model
Base
looks like in waiting till 22 or 23 for mine! by then ford will realize that, let me order what i want not what they want to sell. After market will rule by then. Not enough old school guys involved in this build. Daughter just ordered her jeep waited 6 weeks and wala!!! its here and just like she wanted.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still confused why B&P doesn't show rock rails or steel rear bumper standard on Black Diamond, but does in this reference guide.
Anyone have any guesses?
Is it just a mistake on the B&P or is Ford going to make it an add on?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

looks like in waiting till 22 or 23 for mine! by then ford will realize that, let me order what i want not what they want to sell. After market will rule by then. Not enough old school guys involved in this build. Daughter just ordered her jeep waited 6 weeks and wala!!! its here and just like she wanted.
She should've waited for a bronco....
giphy.gif

I imagine it's not too difficult to order a custom vehicle that's a war time relic

Sponsored

Bronco back

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion titanium hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well now as me being disabled I need some things I seen in the beginning of the one I wanted now I cant get the 10 way seat in my truck as it doesn’t show it as a option

Hokie_98

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW M2, 2019 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are the signature LED lights available as a stand alone option only on the Big Bend? Why not have them as a stand alone on the base and BD as well?

Also, has anyone heard anything about the factory 2" lift? I would be great to compare it with the Sasquatch Package as far as pricing

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well now as me being disabled I need some things I seen in the beginning of the one I wanted now I cant get the 10 way seat in my truck as it doesn’t show it as a option
Power seats shows as being part of the OBX leather trimmed seating package, but not on the other trim lines even though the pricing is the same.

Bronco back

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion titanium hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Power seats shows as being part of the OBX leather trimmed seating package, but not on the other trim lines even though the pricing is the same.
Yes I get a power seat with my order a 6 way as I set up a order for my truck in the beginning with a 10 way

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why are there fewer leather seating color options for higher trims? Doesn't make sense.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, I'm finding it harder to justify a Badlands. The BaseSquach is looking better and better.... I can live with Velocity Blue
yCwKMoz.jpg

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are the signature LED lights available as a stand alone option only on the Big Bend? Why not have them as a stand alone on the base and BD as well?

Also, has anyone heard anything about the factory 2" lift? I would be great to compare it with the Sasquatch Package as far as pricing
I didn’t understand this either!
There’s a lot of little options they could’ve had available like that but don’t ??‍♂??‍♂
not a deal breaker for me BUT just? Ford loses to my local car stereo shop or mechanic and I get to wait on another thing with the bronco.

Maybe this is more of an etch a sketch than a stone chisel? I can’t help but predict going in to order, dealer pulls up your B&P, then turns around, unwraps a sealed fat printed catalog, sets it down and says “oh these items just came in for ordering too btw ??
Commence to being able to order some of those little missing things plus a ton of others not on b&p.
We’ll see in December

Ocarwolf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why can’t I add roof rails to a 2.7l badlands?